Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Raymond Berry to deliver Superbowl Trophy in Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    They should have gotten Marvin Harrison or maybe somebody who played at Indiana or Notre Dame like Joe Theisman.
    I can't think of a better presenter of the Lombardi Trophy to the BALTIMORE Ravens than a BALTIMORE Colt HOF'er in Irsay land.

In you face Irsay!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    I'd love to see him give it to us, then have Bisciotti rent a Mayflower truck to carry the trophy home.
    The perfect resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    I'd love to see him give it to us, then have Bisciotti rent a Mayflower truck to carry the trophy home.
    As an Old Baltimore Colts fan dating back to the days when Y.A. Tittle was the Baltimore QB, I have mixed feelings on the issue. Ray Berry was one of the most respected players and person in the Baltimore football history. He and Unitas (greatest ever) would stay after practice perfecting their passing routes and timing. They were great together.

On the other hand, I hate anything to do with Indianapolis and the Ersay regime. I'm with Mr. T on this one. Fuck Berry! We can only hope that he will recover his actions if the Ravens win this thing.. I can imagine him saying "I am so proud to present this trophy to the champion team from the great city where I played as a BALTIMORE Colt". GO RAVENS!!

It is funny how every other former Colt wants nothing to do with the franchise, yet Berry is their little puppet anytime a big moment or game comes around.

Anyone want to take a guess what Lenny Moore or Art Donovan would say if asked to do something for the INDY Colts?

What the hell is Berry's deal? I don't get it. 40 other guys would tell them to go fuck themselves and we have this ONE clown out there all by his lonesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    This makes me sick to my stomach. For those that "yawn" at this you are either not from Baltimore or have no respect for what happened to this city. This is disgusting, and to blow it off is not right. Are we over it? No.

Will we ever get over it? Only one way that happens....and it does take Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.

For the record, I'd rather have the Ravens colors, name, uniform etc. I think they are better than the old boring Colts. BUT - I want the damm records back and no association with our players and city.

Exactly the way I feal. Well put!