1. Long time member, trying to set up my new account.

Hello, long time member. Unfortunately, the account I was using had a really weird password and I have no idea what email account I used to create the profile, and with the updated page/layout, all my old information is now lost. Soooo, now I have this new provisional profile, which is fine, but I cannot set my old avatar until the moderators are convinced I'm not a spammer, so moderators, this is Flipping Birdie 2, previously known as Flipping Birdie, I AM NOT A SPAMMER, please lift my provisional profile so I can set the account up proper. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Long time member, trying to set up my new account.

You can go back to your original account. You have a decent post count. Hate to lose that.

I am going to send an email with a password to the email address you used for your '2' account.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Blog Entries

Re: Long time member, trying to set up my new account.

Thanks for sending my password for my old account to newer email. :) In regards to you offering to kill my "2" account, feel free to do that. Using my old account is more ideal.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.