Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Positive Ravens Posts Only!

it dosnt even bother me anymore when people call the Ravens old. It just shows they have no idea what they are talking about. I guess people dont realize the Ravens have some of the best young talent in the league, The media thinks its just about Lewis and Reed. They have been calling our defense old for 6 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    This team has a sense of humor... aha!

Cam on Flacco "conservative" comments: "I almost thought of telling Joe, ‘Those words are hurtful. I’m not coming to the pancake social.'"
    I heard this on sports radio and started laughing so hard that I had to pull over.....:D

Four years to the playoffs is quite a feat. Undefeated at home was great to see. The Harbaugh bowl was one of the greatest Thanksgivings ever!

Blog Entries

There is a saying I'm fond of--the last line of a poem by my Poifick Master & Hero Of The Zeitgeist, W. S. Merwin:

Today belongs to few and tomorrow to no one

Ravens fans are among the few. The team does not play continuously at a top level--which makes folks like me cwaaazy because we understand how talented they are--but it is continually capable of greatness, & delivers it when it needs to on either side of the ball more often than not.

(That positive enough?)

Blog Entries

I should have known that Lobachevsky couldn't make the whole mile of positivity.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Americanmade2012 Guest

This message board will soon read home of your superbowl 46 Champions Baltimore Ravens :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I should have known that Lobachevsky couldn't make the whole mile of positivity.
    Talk to my Guangdong lawyer, Su Mi. And think positive--at least I didn't succumb to the eternal temptation of the continually contrarian & post something like I am positive the Ravens will find a way to screw everything up next Sunday.

8. Re: Positive Ravens Posts Only!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    There is a saying I'm fond of--the last line of a poem by my Poifick Master & Hero Of The Zeitgeist, W. S. Merwin:

Today belongs to few and tomorrow to no one

Ravens fans are among the few. The team does not play continuously at a top level--which makes folks like me cwaaazy because we understand how talented they are--but it is continually capable of greatness, & delivers it when it needs to on either side of the ball more often than not.

(That positive enough?)
    You are cutting it close...You started out very negative, but ended sorta positive..

9. Re: Positive Ravens Posts Only!

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    This message board will soon read home of your superbowl 46 Champions Baltimore Ravens :)
    :happyanim

10. Re: Positive Ravens Posts Only!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Talk to my Guangdong lawyer, Su Mi. And think positive--at least I didn't succumb to the eternal temptation of the continually contrarian & post something like I am positive the Ravens will find a way to screw everything up next Sunday.
    You are out of line, lobachevsky!! I'm holding back on ruling you as contempt

I am positive that this thread is about optimism.

People seem to think our window is closing. I disagree. I think it's beginning to open a little wider for the next several years. We have a franchise QB and the best RB in the league both about to enter their prime. Suggs and Ngata are in their prime with many years left. Webb is going to be a pro bowler one of these years and the sky is the limit with Jimmy Smith. Ozzie nailed this year's draft and that bodes well for the years to come. I haven't even mentioned the 2 TEs, Torrey Smith, Yanda, Grubbs, Oher, McPhee and Kruger. All young talent. We have young hungry players all over this team.