This week of complaining can't end fast enough

In the 16 years this team has been here, and especially the past 4 under the new regime, I can't ever remember a week where the media and fans complained this much about the team. I'm not happy either, but this is just getting insane at this point. I pray to god we win Sunday so this can end and people will stop.

Actual quote from Rob Long this morning "Wins are not important anymore when judging Flacco. It's not about wins anymore. He now has to show he can lead the team and raise his level to that of Rodgers or Brees". Or something to that effect. I mean, seriously?

Re: This week of complaining can't end fast enough

Another one.. PERFECT!!!
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    In the 16 years this team has been here, and especially the past 4 under the new regime, I can't ever remember a week where the media and fans complained this much about the team. I'm not happy either, but this is just getting insane at this point. I pray to god we win Sunday so this can end and people will stop.

Actual quote from Rob Long this morning "Wins are not important anymore when judging Flacco. It's not about wins anymore. He now has to show he can lead the team and raise his level to that of Rodgers or Brees". Or something to that effect. I mean, seriously?
    Then why don't you start a thread about a football topic? This just feeds the thing your upset about.

Blog Entries

That sounds like the typical asinine comment that brings out many of Joe Flacco's sincerest message board supporters. First off, as if I could never say this enough times, it took about six years for Drew Brees to become the quarterback we have now come to admire. Second, it also took Aaron Rodgers six years to become that sort of quarterback.

Why does Joe Flacco have to be on a team with a weaker defense (New Orleans) or a team with a one dimensional offense (Today's GB), to prove to someone that he is a quality quarterback. That line of thinking is heavily flawed, from a management standpoint. It is as if Joe is being held accountable for Ozzie's success as a GM, but not being counted as a part of that success.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Do we really need yet another thread about complaining fans?