Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Who would you rather?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    If Pitt goes to denver wouldn't they be without Ryan Clark, I think i remember hearing that he can not play in high altitudes due to an illness?
    When the Stoolers played the Broncos on MNF in 2009 in Denver Ryan Clark didn't play. So you're probably right.
    90% of the game is half mental

i wouldnt fancy facing denver, good pass rush could wreack havoc on our passing game

Blog Entries

Ravens should beat either one of those, I wouldn't have a preference other than maybe ending Tebowmania for the year.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I have no preference, I think the Ravens crush either team. Think Chiefs game last year style.

I also think the Steelers are going to struggle against the Broncos, so I guess I'd rather them face Denver. It's just a gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    If Pitt goes to denver wouldn't they be without Ryan Clark, I think i remember hearing that he can not play in high altitudes due to an illness?
    He has some rare combination of medical conditions (one being sickle cell) which caused extreme illness for him in a game at Denver a few years ago. He ended up being rushed to the hospital and having his spleen and gall bladder removed. He lost 30 pounds and damn near died.

I think the ideal playoff scenario would be Pittsburgh @ Denver and NYJets @ Houston in the first round, and then NYJets @ New England and Denver @ Baltimore in the divisional round. That would set us up for a nice NYJets @ Baltimore AFC Championship game.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Heidi Klum.

What? Oh, nevermind.

If Pitt gets the #5 seed would rather see them play at Oakland with McFadden returning from his injury.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Sorry to be late to the party - if the Ravens win, they probably are #2 seed? If they lose, how do they become #5? (I confess I haven't really looked at the whole picture, just the current standings.)

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Sorry to be late to the party - if the Ravens win, they probably are #2 seed? If they lose, how do they become #5? (I confess I haven't really looked at the whole picture, just the current standings.)

Thanks...
    Wildcards are the #5 and #6. If we lose (and Pittsburgh wins), then Pitt wins division (by finishing 12-4 to our 11-5) and gets the #2 (assuming New England wins to keep the #1 seed), and we finish 11-5 and get the #5 (best WC seed) because Cincy would only be 10-6 with a win (and get the #6 seed).

Our possibilities are the #1 (NE loses, we win), the #2 (we win, NE wins OR we lose and Pitt loses), or the #5 (we lose, Pitt wins)

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

H-
    Thanks!

Americanmade2012 Guest

I believe we crush either Denver or Oakland.