Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Durango46 View Post
    MistaT

hmmm.....sounds familiar. You sound like a Steeler fan....with all that talk of the past playoffs and how they own us. That don't mean shit. . Well sir this is 2011 and this team regardless of how much of a HOMER you are has struggled on the road.

Are you an ostrich ? you like to bury you're head in the sand and ignore reality ? just saying

Go Ravens
    I sound like a Steelers fan for pointing out that the scoreboard showed 31-24? Huh? WTF?????

Ostrich? That 11-4 record doesn't mean anything to the whiners?? :grbac:

This is not our Super Bowl. Sure, home field advantage and a playoff bye would be great, to increase our chances. However, no other team in the AFC has a better record against quality opponents, home or abroad - than the Ravens. So throwing in the towel if there is a road loss against the Bengals is no way a Super Bowl loss. Our team would live to play another game.

I find elements of our fan base to be ... let's call it: "questionable".
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I agree with you. And while i wouldn't call this the Superbowl, if we have to go on the road in the playoffs, i just cant see us going that route again with the way this year's team has performed on the road, Pittsburgh excluded.

Cant wait for sunday.
    I honestly believe this game is that important to us. If we win, I think this team gains momentum and gets to the SB. However if we lose.....I feel it will be tough for the Ravens to recover.

I can't wait either Bleed....

3. Re: This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

I honestly believe this game is that important to us. If we win, I think this team gains momentum and gets to the SB. However if we lose.....I feel it will be tough for the Ravens to recover.

I can't wait either Bleed....
    You mean you cant wait for us to lose?? Since you're a "questionable" fan???
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

You sounding like a Steeler fan has nothing to do with whiners and the refs. I agree with you on that point. I'm talking about the statement you made about the Ravens winning on the road in the playoffs. That's the past. Steeler fans are always bringing up how they own us in the playoffs. Again the past. This is 2011....brand new playing field. The past doesn't matter if you're a Steeler fan or a Ravens fan.

This game concerns me. Doesn't make me any less a fan then you Mista T.

lol.....you figured me out

7. Re: This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

Man... lol

This seems like an energetic, amped up, excited thread to me Durango, i don't get it, honestly don't.

But then again You're a "Questionable" fan, so it doesn't surprise me.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    I disagree. I believe this is a BIG game for us but regardless we are in the playoffs if anything it is the Bengals SUPERBOWL.
    This. It's a big benefit to the Ravens if they win but it's a playoff game for Cincinnati.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I have to stop watching the football shows this week. Amazing how many of those people are picking the Bengals.

Unproven rookies. Very talented but untested in this type of atmosphere.

Blog Entries

I have to stop watching the football shows this week. Amazing how many of those people are picking the Bengals.

Unproven rookies. Very talented but untested in this type of atmosphere.
    I agree. They are trying to jinx us, lol.

Not our SuperBowl, but as important as any game we've played up to this point in the season.

And really, you dudes need to calm down, drink a couple of beers together and get ready for our game, which will likely determine which team is crowned the Kings of the AFC North.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    And really, you dudes need to calm down, drink a couple of beers together
    Didn't you and I knock down a few Stellas last night at Padonia Station? How can I ever emulate you to become a lean, mean, fighting machine (John Candy in Stripes) -- if I keep pounding beers?

As to being a Steelers fan: what our young friend above does not realize is that I bathe daily, have most of my teeth, and don't say "yinzers" as the plural of "you"; therefore, I could never be a Stillers fans.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).