Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

IMO,

The Ravens entire season is on the line against the Bengals this week. It's everything.....in other words their Super Bowl up to this point.

1st round bye and possibly home field throughout the playoffs..
    A chance to prove they CAN play on the road. Many people feel like the Bengals beat them the first time around. The Ravens have a lot to prove.

If they lose,
    on the road again.........and another squandered opportunity. I just don't see them recovering from a loss in Cincinnati.

What say you ???

I agree. The Ravens were given a gift and need to make the most of it!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

I wouldn't call it the Super Bowl. I wouldn't even say the playoffs start this week, since they'll be playing another game regardless of the outcome.

It is a big game, however, with a lot riding on it. The Bengals usually play us hard and well, and the Ravens definitely need to bring their A-game.

I agree. I'm going to be really disappointed if they blow this opportunity. In all honesty, I've been trying to prepare myself for the worst all week, because I think this is going to be a really tough game, and we could very well gift wrap the Steelers yet another AFCN title. And that's going to make me physically ill if it happens after we swept them.

I still think we'll win , just want to be ready the disappointment if it does indeed come. I'd put the odds right around 50/50.

Umm. No.

Americanmade2012 Guest

I disagree. I believe this is a BIG game for us but regardless we are in the playoffs if anything it is the Bengals SUPERBOWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Durango46 View Post
    Many people feel like the Bengals beat them the first time around.

What say you ???
    What say you ??? I say the score was 31-24, favor Ravens! How can a sane person call this a Bengals win? There are no moral victories in the NFL. We won, they lost. End of story. Fuck the whiners who want to win with style points. :hammer:

Anyone who viewed that game as a "loss" is questionable as to really being a Ravens fan. :bag:

The Ravens have a lot to prove. ..... If they lose,
    on the road again.........and another squandered opportunity. I just don't see them recovering from a loss in Cincinnati.

What say you ???
    Bullshit! The Ravens did pretty well on the road the past three post-seasons. If it winds up in Foxboro: BFD ... the Ravens are a better team against the Pats' swiss-cheese defense.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    What say you ??? I say the score was 31-24, favor Ravens! How can a sane person call this a Bengals win? There are no moral victories in the NFL. We won, they lost. End of story. Fuck the whiners who want to win with style points. :hammer:

Anyone who viewed that game as a "loss" is questionable as to really being a Ravens fan. :bag:

Bullshit! The Ravens did pretty well on the road the past three post-seasons. If it winds up in Foxboro: BFD ... the Ravens are a better team against the Pats' swiss-cheese defense.

Completely agree with you and besides the Ravens are undefeated against teams with winning records(which to me is better then a 8-8 record) so whether or not were on the road for three games or at home we always play up to competition and will be just fine.

MistaT

hmmm.....sounds familiar. You sound like a Steeler fan....with all that talk of the past playoffs and how they own us. That don't mean shit. . Well sir this is 2011 and this team regardless of how much of a HOMER you are has struggled on the road.

Are you an ostrich ? you like to bury you're head in the sand and ignore reality ? just saying

Go Ravens

10. Re: This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

MistaT

hmmm.....sounds familiar. You sound like a Steeler fan....with all that talk of the past playoffs and how they own us. That don't mean shit. . Well sir this is 2011 and this team regardless of how much of a HOMER you are has struggled on the road.

Are you an ostrich ? you like to bury you're head in the sand and ignore reality ? just saying

Go Ravens
    I agree with you. And while i wouldn't call this the Superbowl, if we have to go on the road in the playoffs, i just cant see us going that route again with the way this year's team has performed on the road, Pittsburgh excluded.

Cant wait for sunday.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

According to Stooler fans our two wins over them were our Super Bowl

90% of the game is half mental

Blog Entries

I'm sure Marvin and Co. are burning the midnight oil. Nobody is taking this game as a win. All but one of the Bengals games this year have come down to the final series except for last Pittsburgh game. I look for this game to have many momentum shifts and be as exciting as the "Thrilla in Manila".

For a team that most of us expected to win 3 games this season it has been an awesome year. The future is once again bright here in Cincinnati. Best "Rebuilding Year" you could ever imagine.

Baltimore and Cincinnati have a lot to be happy about. We swept our division two years ago, then melted down against the Jets in the playoffs. Shane Graham's two missed field goals had a lot to do with the momentum of that game. Just sayin'.