Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: This week is the Ravens Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by JStruds View Post
    Unoriginal and overused. No team has a Super Bowl game until 5 Feb.
    then why bother posting ?...hmmm

I didn't actually mean SB....just a figure of speech in how HUGE this game really is.

Blog Entries

Bottom line? Y'all want the bottom line? Let Smoove touch this for second...bottom line is this bengals game is going to either be a catalyst for this Ravens team or downward spiral going into the playoffs. I believe this game if we win will give us the momentum we need to make a strong run in the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Bottom line? Y'all want the bottom line? Let Smoove touch this for second...bottom line is this bengals game is going to either be a catalyst for this Ravens team or downward spiral going into the playoffs. I believe this game if we win will give us the momentum we need to make a strong run in the post season.
    Pretty much what I originally posted to start this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Durango46 View Post
    Are you saying that I'm a questionable fan ?
    No.

I think it's silly that anyone here (not you) questions other people's true fan-ness, so it would be funny to have a username of QuestionableFan. :)

Our SB? We'll know it's that important if Torrey cuts his hair.

I agree Teavo....1000%

I firmly believe most on here are true Ravens fans. Why else would they be here ? We want this team to succeed so bad we sometimes get pissed when they don't and maybe jump the gun with knee jerk comments. Me being one of those people at times.

Doesn't mean I'm not a real fan....I enjoy reading varying opinions good or bad. That's what makes these boards F U N !

Quote Originally Posted by Durango46 View Post
    then why bother posting ?...hmmm

I didn't actually mean SB....just a figure of speech in how HUGE this game really is.
    Geez. I'm sorry. Next time I'll assume you didn't really mean what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by JStruds View Post
    Geez. I'm sorry. Next time I'll assume you didn't really mean what you posted.
    SB isn't til feb. I'm pretty sure I knew that :ww:

If you need some help again let me know

This game really is a playoff game. If the ravens lose the division after sweeping the Steelers, it's over. That will be a huge blow mentally and test the continuity of our team. if we were to lose, a lot will depend on how we lose. If it is a game like the Chargers game, forget it.
    We are the better team, IMO. But it is our consistency that concerns me. We have no idea what to expect from our defensive secondary. That is the biggest question mark going into this game.
    I don't think we can get into a shootout and win.