Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    800x600. I tried to change it to 1024x768, and it did make the message field wider. But unfortunately, it causes the font to be way too small for my aging eyes.
    While viewing your screen, hold down the 'CTRL' button on your keyboard and hit the '+' or '-' button at the same time. You can adjust your viewing size this way.

Blog Entries

When is the scrolling picture banner at the top gonna scroll? Also the ad that sits next to it is actually on top of the banner. Does this have anything to do with me using Firefox and having 'ABP' enabled?

Oh, and can you add the dropdown menu back to the bottom?

The only thing I miss is the box at the bottom of the message board page that takes you back to the thread list of the nmessage board you are on. All I have to do is scroll up to the top and click there, but some threads get really long.

Outside of that I like it.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    While viewing your screen, hold down the 'CTRL' button on your keyboard and hit the '+' or '-' button at the same time. You can adjust your viewing size this way.
    That did wonders, 4G63! Never knew you could do that, and I consider myself fairly technically savvy! Maybe not as much as I thought!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I consider myself fairly technically savvy!
    I am the total opposite. When I used to actually work, I totally relied on my secretary and the Help Desk. I was totally satisfied with Windows 3.1.

So, no laughing at my next question!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve:

Before yesterday, there had been a football icon on my Yahoo Toolbar, which I could click to immediately connect me to this site. Now, instead, the icon for 24x7 is a meaningless symbol resembling a checkmark or perhaps a bent letter V. With whatever magic you do to have the Yahoo toolbar (and assumedly other sites which link) automatically insert the icon, can you replace the checkmark with a football? Same problem with Firefox tabs.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I am the total opposite. When I used to actually work, I totally relied on my secretary and the Help Desk. I was totally satisfied with Windows 3.1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve:

Before yesterday, there had been a football icon on my Yahoo Toolbar, which I could click to immediately connect me to this site. Now, instead, the icon for 24x7 is a meaningless symbol resembling a checkmark or perhaps a bent letter V. With whatever magic you do to have the Yahoo toolbar (and assumedly other sites which link) automatically insert the icon, can you replace the checkmark with a football? Same problem with Firefox tabs.
    Windows 3.1?? Bahaha!! But then, I was happy with XP, but I'm still trying to figure out Windows 7 on my work computer.

As for the symbol for this site, I have the same thing on my bookmarks. It actually resembles a "square root" symbol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

Steve:

Yup. That is the 'favicon' icon.

I changed it to a small soccer ball Ted. Haha!

Seriously, you may need to log out and in again to see it.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    The board is now running the latest vB version.

Please try to break it and let me know if anything is not working the way it should.

Thanks to you all for making this the best Ravens board on the planet.
    Think you could try the page numbers in gold?

How do I find the auto saved drafts? I just lost a huge post.....I know all of it isn't saved but some of it is.

Can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    How do I find the auto saved drafts? I just lost a huge post.....I know all of it isn't saved but some of it is.

Can't seem to figure out how to do it.
    I will have to look into that. Sorry.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Oh, and can you add the dropdown menu back to the bottom?
    Nevermind. I saw that its a smaller one in the lower right corner.

After logging in the site doesn't redirect to the main forum page. Also I don't stay signed in after I checked the remember me button.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller