Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries
    Just watched the whole Bengal game again and couldn't see one play where Ray gave up a pass gain on 3rd. Anyone have specifics? Already asked three times w no replies so my guess is no...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis- Giving Him the Tough Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Just watched the whole Bengal game again and couldn't see one play where Ray gave up a pass gain on 3rd. Anyone have specifics? Already asked three times w no replies so my guess is no...
    I remember a play where mcclain missed a tackle that went for a first. My initial thought was that ray may have lost a step, but he is still a sure tackler, and rarely lets anybody get by him after he makes contact and wraps the ball carrier up.

I think we are going to see some vintage ray Lewis next week with a few of those signature plays that we have seen so many times. Hopefully the bye week does wonders for his hurt foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    NNS is a pretty respected member of this board, rook.
    This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ray has major trouble reversing direction North South. He is fine East West. On play action, if his first step is to the line, he has to come to a full stop, gather himself, turrnnnnn, then head upfield. It's on tape multiple times since he returned from the injury, which obviously is not fully healed.