Thread: Watching Aaron

Watching Aaron

What a pleasure to watch this guy. Not only has all the physical tools, but man is he football smart or what? He also seems to have tremendous leadership skills. That quick look-in pass for a touchdown last night was a thing of beauty. A terrifically designed play impossible to defend. I wish I could watch him play more often. But, of course the question is, would he be as good under Cam? Yeah, pretty sure he would.

Re: Watching Aaron

I thought this thread was about Aaron Wilson from the title.

It would really be helpful to state players names in full -- especially those from the other 31 teams.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

That guys is a football throwing machine. He comes across as smarmy, but I respect him.

Blog Entries

The man certainly paid his dues. Favre was a certified jerk. Aaron even gives off that impression in himself sometimes, but nothing like what Brett Favre did.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore