Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Do you guys want new uni's?

2. Re: Do you guys want new uni's?

I'd like a new helmet. But if they are just talking about the rest, a tweak or 2 to shirts and pants won't really matter.

Re: Do you guys want new uni's?

NO!

I like the unis just the way they are. I dont like the NFL trend of creating new unis every 5 seconds. To me, its just a way to artificially inflate the market for fan buying new gear. Essentially, keep changing unis so fans have to continually update. Its lame.

Quote Originally Posted by BertJonesMyHero View Post
    I'd like a new helmet.

Wink Re: Do you guys want new uni's?

If so, it should have been announced a few months ago, so we could have filled pages discussing uniform ideas during the deadest months.

If there are to be new uniforms this season, I'd like to see a redesigned helmet with a smaller logo. And stripes added to the black pajamas (or, better yet, try all purple pajamas).

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I rec'd a text from Mark Clayton and he said there will be no new uniforms this season. GameDaily.com apparently erred in reporting this or it's possible they were referring to the Ravens unis on Madden...
    Last edited by TL24x7; 07-02-2007 at 07:50 AM.

I like the helmets. I don't like the purple. I'd love to see the purple replaced by red. I like the black helmet/red jersey combo (Maryland had that for awhile; sometimes the Falcons and Texas Tech wear that).
    as long as the colors stay, there isn't much else you can do with these unis.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I like the jerseys and helmet. Only thing that bothers me is when we wear all black we wear white socks. All black should be all black.

A resounding, NO! For gods sake my wife will kill me if I have to buy 4 new jerseys.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

like to see the helmets painted in that paint that would look black but in the sun or at an angle look purple, that would be cool, can't remember the name mystic, you see some custom cars painted with it, other than that keep them like they are

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    If there are to be new uniforms this season, I'd like to see a redesigned helmet with a smaller logo. And stripes added to the black pajamas (or, better yet, try all purple pajamas).

You think the logo is too BIG? I think just the opposite. Logo looks small on the helmet to me. I'd like them to keep the same logo, just make it larger on the helmet. I also think using a gold or silver helmet would look better with that logo, but that would require redoing the whole uniform most likely. The problem is that a purple logo and purple stripes just don't show up well on a black background. The logo being small just makes that worse in my opinion.