Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What to do about Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    He doesn't and never will in some folks mind. Funny thing is the offense we couldnt force to punt all game last week, is the same system we run. But they will blame this system and not the personnel executing the system on the field.
    Maybe some of us remember worse from a Ravens QB.. already forgetting Boller et al.

And maybe some of us prefere winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    How is it Cam's fault that Dickson and Torrey dropped a number of key 3rd down passes?

You want us to throw it more so they could drop even more passes? It's not like it was they were a bunch of 3rd and longs...guys have to execute.

There was nothing wrong with the game plan today...if the guys hold onto the ball and Joe takes the FG and doesn't throw the INT, and special teams doesn't give the Browns life, this isn't a ball game.
    it was a horrible second half game plan, they new we were running every first and second down and stuffed it, what about a play action on first down in the second half, maybe see if they bite, or spread them out a run a draw if you want to run, we were just getting stuff and putting ourselves in bad positions.

that along with the drops put the offense out of rhythm, then joe starts missing some throws he should make and then the int. It started with the predictable play calling

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    Maybe some of us remember worse from a Ravens QB.. already forgetting Boller et al.

And maybe some of us prefere winning.
    You using Boller as a measuring stick says it all.

4. Re: What to do about Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    You are literally the ONLY person who's imagining Joe not being held accountable by the media and fans, its been pretty much universally acknowledge that he's had his struggles this year.
    I know for a fact the Media hates Joe... I never said anything about that.

But a majority of fans ON THIS BOARD really give him a pass....

I guess its the same way i think you love to ignore Flacco and harp on everything else is the same way you think i love to ignore the drops, and harp on Flacco..

I'm conscious of what's going on but sometimes, everyone is so hung up on the receivers and Cam that Joe's bad performances never get mentioned.

For the most part we agree, you're just too preoccupied with defending Joe that you don't see it.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

5. Re: What to do about Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by PSMD410 View Post
    You really just seem to have it out for Joe. Don't think anything he ever does will make you not dislike him. You will shit on him every chance you can and blatantly ignore stuff that is also contributing to his sloppy at times play. Sure he has looked bad at times and have made some mistakes. But there is also multiple angles here. Cam is a very predictable offensive coordinator and that's been known for quite awhile. He never adjusts just keeps trying same crap. I sit here and watch the game and I can guess whats going to happen on offense at least 90% of the time. If I can do that just being a fan opposing defenses can do it a lot better. But hey it's all Joe's fault all the time..........
    Yup i hate him and his family, i hope they all get coal in their stockings from santa...

Really dude.. get off the guy's jock, its okay to criticize him every once in a while.

I'm the same guy who keeps saying over and over that in a few years he will be the best QB in the league..

PLEASE SHUT UP.

Blog Entries

The people trashing Flacco are idiots. Sorry. Having 5-6 dropped passes isn't "excuses, excuses".. its legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post

I guess its the same way i think you love to ignore Flacco and harp on everything else is the same way you think i love to ignore the drops, and harp on Flacco..

I'm conscious of what's going on but sometimes, everyone is so hung up on the receivers and Cam that Joe's bad performances never get mentioned.

For the most part we agree, you're just too preoccupied with defending Joe that you don't see it.
    This wasn't one of those bad performances though. That's what you don't get.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.286943,-76.940977

I disagree, if anything ppl bash Joe with every bad pass he makes.
    When Ray goes to Canton, I'm going too.

Your are seriously being delusional dude...... seriously, I have no problem mentioning Joe's inconsistency's, the over throw's, throws behind the back, fumbling issues (he's leading the freaking league) and I have done it.

Meanwhile you seem incapable of being conscientious that other players have to do their job for Joe to look good. You can't ignore the fact that the team is Top-5 in the league in drops because it adds context to Joe's struggles and lets you know that its not all his fault.

Once again your the only one on this board whose imagining Joe not being held accountable by the fans on here because your the one preoccupied with laying everything on Joe's shoulders

No guarantee we get in the endzone even if Dickson makes those two catches. Flacco is certainly erratic but Cam is the real problem and is why we will fall short again.

11. Re: What to do about Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Your are seriously being delusional dude...... seriously, I have no problem mentioning Joe's inconsistency's, the over throw's, throws behind the back, fumbling issues (he's leading the freaking league) and I have done it.

Meanwhile you seem incapable of being conscientious that other players have to do their job for Joe to look good. You can't ignore the fact that the team is Top-5 in the league in drops because it adds context to Joe's struggles and lets you know that its not all his fault.

Once again your the only one on this board whose imagining Joe not being held accountable by the fans on here because your the one preoccupied with laying everything on Joe's shoulders
    I clearly stated that our receivers aren't good.

I started a thread criticizing them, and especially Lee Evans.

So what are you talking about?? If anyone's delusional its certainly you.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    This wasn't one of those bad performances though. That's what you don't get.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.286943,-76.940977
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Maniac View Post
    I disagree, if anything ppl bash Joe with every bad pass he makes.
    Thank You

Everybody sees it but you Bleed, your to busy with your whole persecution "whoa is me, nobody know's my sorrow" complex.