Thread: conspiracy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Re: conspiracy?

Ryan Clark is an idiot

Conspiracy or not, neither team was able to sneak in touchdowns during the darkness. They were equally disadvantaged.

The Steelers year-end fade has a lot more to due with the age of its players than the San Francisco lighting. I won't be shocked to see them lose to the Browns next week; hopefully, that won't be necessary, but the Ravens at Bengals is scary.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Conspiracy or not, neither team was able to sneak in touchdowns during the darkness. They were equally disadvantaged.

The Steelers year-end fade has a lot more to due with the age of its players than the San Francisco lighting. I won't be shocked to see them lose to the Browns next week; hopefully, that won't be necessary, but the Ravens at Bengals is scary.
    Year end fade?

How is losing one game in the last two months a "year end fade?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    How is losing one game in the last two months a "year end fade?"
    Good point. Perhaps it's just wishful thinking.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    Ryan Clark is an idiot
    :word

Lol All those years calls benefit them and when they get beat fairly it's a conspiracy? Lol Clark is a idiot.
    When Ray goes to Canton, I'm going too.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Maniac View Post
    Lol All those years calls benefit them and when they get beat fairly it's a conspiracy?
    It's nothing to do with winning or losing or the officals.

It was to do with the new stadium plans and ensuring SF get a large contribution from the league

Blog Entries

Yes because I'm sure they planned to cut the power on a stadium full of people.

And isn't he their union rep etc???Perfect. He was very vocal during the lock out. What a jackass, I am sure Mendenhall (sp?) backs him up on this conspiracy.

But Steve Young and the rest of the ESPN "experts" said the outages would hurt the 49ers more. Who more of an idiot? The ESPN "experts" or Ryan Clark?

I don't think he ever stated it "hurt the Steelers." I pretty much knew somebody would state that. He never said it is why they lost, or that if it was done intentionally, that it was to benefit the 49's, sheesh.

Please read before reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    But Steve Young and the rest of the ESPN "experts" said the outages would hurt the 49ers more. Who more of an idiot? The ESPN "experts" or Ryan Clark?