Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Texans in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Give me a meeting in October (to see where both teams stack up near the quarter pole), and one in December (with the division on the line), and I'm happy.
    Yes, definitely. This is the best rivalry in all sports, and it should annually be a game in Oct and one in Dec, with the home games alternating each year so each team has a chance to do damage on the other one late in the season while at home. I think that the 2nd meeting of each season should always take place in either Week 16 or 17.

As you said, Week 1 doesn't make much sense because there's really nothing on the line at that point, and neither team knows their strengths yet.

Re: And you pulled for the colts because ..???

I pulled for the Colts because they were the underdog, because they have had such a bad year, and because I don't want them to get another potentially great QB like Luck. They had their good to great years with Manning. now it's time for them to go through years of mediocre QB's like they had before he came.

Although I will regret it very much if last nights game helps the Steelers get to the Super Bowl. I still see the Ravens as winning out and the Steelers losing to Cleveland in their last game.

Blog Entries

What are the chances that the Jags roll over against Indy next week? You think they want to face Luck for the next ten years? anything is possible.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What are the chances that the Jags roll over against Indy next week?
    Very low.

If the Jags lose it won't be because they're trying to throw the game. It'll be because they generally suck, a win over the Ravens notwithstanding.

If the NFL wants the best ratings it can get, a late in the season Bal/Pitt game is what they should have.

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    Well, first the Rams would have to have a speed receiver. Secondly, LeBeau would have to be hungover to call a defense featuring the strong safety covering a speed receiver. Third your comments about Troy would have to be accurate so it looks like fail on three counts.
    Hey Mr Chin: you see the Ravens - Squeelers game in Pittsburgh this year?

Ravens ran speed at Hair all game which is how they won. Dickson absolutely dusted Hair on his TD catch.

Niners did the same thing with Vernon Davis, who SMOKED Hair (6 catches, 72 yds, 1 TD).

Hair can not cover speedy TEs That is "on film" as they say and anyone game planning for the Squeelers should exploit this weakness.