payroll taxcut bill and debate bumped OBYs numbers up to 49%. Yesterday's
    walkout and even the turning the lights off in the HOuse makes OBY
    look reasonable and the GOP bad.

Even GOP strategists say Boner is shooting himself in the foot but he
    has caved in everytime so he's acting tough this time before Christmas
    before caving in.

They also said there's a general perception that the economy is
    rebounding.

Then Rove came in and said wait a min. OBY is still trailing in the critical
    groups that voted him in like the Indies, Youth, and even the Hispanics.

Their number are down to 22-29%.

Blog Entries

Re: GOP walkout/debate surges OBYs numbers

OK, here's a link from politicol, that site that ruined Herman Cain saying that OBY has put
    the pressure on Obummer.

So how is that seen as reasonable.

Amazing.

Link also said the DEMs pulled stunts of their own and this is a DEM blog.

Of course that cable network wouldn't mention any of that.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70753.html

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I don't have a link cause I saw this on TV while just eating breakfeast at
    an un-named joint on an un-named cable network but they said this
    payroll taxcut bill and debate bumped OBYs numbers up to 49%. Yesterday's
    walkout and even the turning the lights off in the HOuse makes OBY
    look reasonable and the GOP bad.

Even GOP strategists say Boner is shooting himself in the foot but he
    has caved in everytime so he's acting tough this time before Christmas
    before caving in.

They also said there's a general perception that the economy is
    rebounding.

Then Rove came in and said wait a min. OBY is still trailing in the critical
    groups that voted him in like the Indies, Youth, and even the Hispanics.

Their number are down to 22-29%.
    I'm Republican and somewhat conservative, but I am getting really irked with Boehner et al and their inability to get things done.

For example, I do not understand why they fight so hard to protect the super rich. Do they really think a modest increase in taxes for people making over $1 million a year will hurt the economy or lose them an election?

If I understand correctly, that modest tax increase is how the Dems wanted to pay for the payroll tax break continuation and our side wouldn't buy off on it. Like it or not, good politics involves compromise; without it, nothing (good) happens.

If this refusal to work with the President continues, and the economy does improve - even just modestly - President Obama will be easily re-elected by a populace disgusted with partisan politics.

Blog Entries

You're exactly right. As Galen said, all OBY needs is around 50% to win and he's
    almost there. If the economy is really improving that's the icing on the cake for him
    but there's still 15M Americans unemployed.

Let's face it, he's gonna win. This GOP field is a joke. Newt is back to 3rd in IOWA
    polls with Paul still second. Mitt is way ahead in New Hampshire polls.

Boner always compromises and loses - every time.

As for fighting for the rich it's this simple. Boner is rich, self made millionaire. Cain was too.
    Most of GOPs in congress are millionaires. They were put in by the rich. The GOP was created
    when the old Whig Party crashed before 1840. They were the original merchants that started
    the Revolutionary War. Wash and Adams were Whigs and super rich. The capitalists still
    rule the GOPs today so they fight for him.

Thing is, OBY is rich too - self made millionaire so when he says he's taxing the rich he is taxing
    himself. In his debate vs Bush, Kerry said only 3 people in this room will pay a tax increase,
    Pres Bush, myself and you Mr. MC but couple of years later he hid his yacht out in Rhode Island
    to skip taxes in his home state. LOL.

OBY has been conducting class warfare and is winning. Boner tries to fight him but always loses
    cause he always compromises like in raising the debt ceiling, cap and trade and the big spending
    cuts where he got around $30B instead of the $1T they originally wanted.

You see, Boner does compromise and a lot more than OBY. Like I said, he's just putting up a front
    before Christmas and before he caves in again while OBY laughs his ass off.

And even though over 55% want to repeal OBUMMER CARE, it ain't happening unless we get the
    Senate and the White HOuse but if Mitt gets in, he won't sign even if we get 2/3 majority for repeal.
    He put in ROMNEY CARE and still swears by it.

And the Supreme Court won't strike OBUMMER CARE down because there are probably two
    justices - Kennedy and Roberts that might vote for it even though they are GOPs. Kennedy is always
    the swing vote but 50% of his decisions have been on the liberal side of the aisle including
    USA vs LOPEZ where he wrote he was in favor of big govt.

OBUMMER CARE is big gov't at its worse and Roberts might vote for it too.

We're stuck with 4 more years of liberals and death of the US OF A.

SCREW EM ALL.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-22-2011 at 11:06 AM.

I would have to say that all the claims of Republican obstructionism since Obama's election is in the clear at this point.

The GOP better watch out as not only will Obama win his reelection but the Dems will take the House back as well. Almost all of the seats won by the GOP in 2010 were swing states and Boehner if about to give them all back.

Obama's numbers is at least two polls are back to 50% which I figure will continue to go up and down until the general election but it just shows how many people are still willing to vote Obama at the slightest hint of shitty politics from the right.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    As for fighting for the rich it's this simple. Boner is rich, self made millionaire. Cain was too.
    Most of GOPs in congress are millionaires. They were put in by the rich.
    as the clouds part and the rays of sun coming shining down:

Hallllllllllllll....lle..luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujah,

Hallllll....lle..luuuujah

Hallllll....lle..luuujah

Dang Trap what did the "Ghost of Christmas Reality" visit you last night?

OBY has been conducting class warfare and is winning. Boner tries to fight him but always loses
    cause he always compromises like in raising the debt ceiling, cap and trade and the big spending
    cuts where he got around $30B instead of the $1T they originally wanted.
    Tha Talking point "class warfare" is just another way the rich protect their wealth. Don't fall for it.

Blog Entries

No Galen it's the liberals destroying the country. The rich pay more taxes than
    anyone. It's the stupid liberals saying they have to pay their fair share when they
    already are paying more.

And you're wrong too about the numbers. You over look the groups that put OBY
    in like the youth, indies and hispanics. Their numbers are down to 22-29% of
    what got him in according to Rove on TV. Don't forget that.

And you forget the battleground states. See battleground thread where many DEMs
    are leaving the party. The GOP is still winning there but if OBY gets the industrialized
    states and Calif he will win the electoral vote like Clinton when H Bush won the popular
    vote but Clinton got the electoral vote.