Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ahem ...

Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    If they, the Vikes, and the Rams lose out, which 2-14 team gets the top spot?

Plus, the Irsays have JAX on their schedule, and they're playing like garbage.
    The team with the weakest strength of schedule goes first. Strength of schedule is determined by the combined winning percentage of your opponents.

To make it easy you can just count wins (of the opponents).

Right now Indy's 2011 opponents have amassed 120 wins.
    Minny's 127 wins.
    Rams 132 wins.

Indy has the weakest schedule as of now. And there is no possible permutation of week 16 and 17 results that can make Indy's schedule stronger than Minny's or the Rams that I can see. (mainly because there are so many division games in last couple weeks that regardless of result you gain 1 win and 1 loss in terms of your schedule since, other than 2 games, your schedule contains entire divisions)

3. Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Quote Originally Posted by HampsteadRaven View Post
    Why would the Colts even take a chance in losing the #1 overall pick to draft Andrew Luck? The Rams and Vikings both have 2 wins each and I believe if the Colts did happen to win this game and finish out 2-14 St. Louis Rams would win the tie breaker and get the #1 pick and possibly draft Luck or trade the pick. The Colts are taking no chances tomorrow night, Houston will win this game easily. Right now the spread is Houston -6, so if your a gambling man...take Houston, the Colts aren't even gonna chance it by making this a tight game. Like I said, I guarantee a Houston Texans easy victory Thursday night! Your thoughts???
    Could you Guarantee a Browns Win, and a Rams Win, and throw in a Patriots win for good measure.... Thank you.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Could you Guarantee a Browns Win, and a Rams Win, and throw in a Patriots win for good measure.... Thank you.
    Steelers win

5. Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Whoops.
    Totally agree, it seems like the Colts did decide to play to win this game, I was wrong, oh well!

Please, I beg you, start a "There's No Way The Steelers Lose This Game" Thread on Sunday morning around 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Please, I beg you, start a "There's No Way The Steelers Lose This Game" Thread on Sunday morning around 11:30 AM.
    Maybe just maybe he can substitute the Ravens for the Steelers!!! ;)

Blog Entries

Tomorrow morning (Hampstead Raven): "There's no way that Reggie Bush will run for 275 yards against the Patriots! There's no way they will give up a clean shot at the number one seed, by losing to Bush of all people. Even their defense isn't that bad".
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

That loss by the Texans really sucks. The only team it benefited was the steelers. Now, if we lose to Cincy and the Patriots get upset in the next 2 weeks, the steelers get the number 1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    That loss by the Texans really sucks. The only team it benefited was the steelers. Now, if we lose to Cincy and the Patriots get upset in the next 2 weeks, the steelers get the number 1 seed.
    We benefited also because now if we beat Cincy and the Patriots get upset in the next 2 weeks, we get the number #1 seed.

Blog Entries

This year more than ever; it sucks to be the road team on Thursday night games. What a bunch of upsets.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    it did benefit the Ravens, If the Pats lose now and we win out we get the 1 seed. If the Texans and Ravens won out and Pats lost one the Texans would have gotten the 1 seed