Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Houston got raped and pillaged by the zebras on that drive. Good Lord.

Blog Entries

Houston should have been thankful they got the call to extend their previous drive, that got them their last field goal. That call was just as bad.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

3. Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Come on, man!
    Hahahah Called it...

Did you watch them beat the titans last week? they've found a nice little groove, and they seem to finally be playing with some passion. Plus the Texans have NEVER IN THEIR HISTORY beaten the colts in their stadium soo... And they looked horrible last week.

There ya go.. Colts win lol.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Houston played like a team content. At least, the coaching staff played that way. Jonathan Joseph is a CB that you would expect to be on Reggie Wayne and the offensive play-calling lacked aggression.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

5. Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunday View Post
    The roughing call earlier had me wondering. If a QB is allowed to duck his head, why can't he just bow at the waist if he sees a rusher coming, and offer him nothing to legally hit? For that matter, what's to stop a team from going the full Eddie Gaedel and suit a midget up to create a human bobblehead?

BS
    My memory isn't what it used to be but..

That was top 10 one of the worst calls I've ever seen.. Inexcusable.

I'm so angry at what the league is turning into.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Americanmade2012 Guest

Told you they would win lol.

Lucky we caught Indy when we did, I suppose.

BS

Blog Entries

Everybody is getting clipped. The Ravens, Giants, Texans, 49ers and Packers. The Saints got clipped earlier in the season. The only two contenders that haven't lost to a team we would think they should defeat, are the Steelers and Patriots...............uh oh............could they be next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HampsteadRaven View Post
    Why would the Colts even take a chance in losing the #1 overall pick to draft Andrew Luck? The Rams and Vikings both have 2 wins each and I believe if the Colts did happen to win this game and finish out 2-14 St. Louis Rams would win the tie breaker and get the #1 pick and possibly draft Luck or trade the pick. The Colts are taking no chances tomorrow night, Houston will win this game easily. Right now the spread is Houston -6, so if your a gambling man...take Houston, the Colts aren't even gonna chance it by making this a tight game. Like I said, I guarantee a Houston Texans easy victory Thursday night! Your thoughts???
    Don't quit your day job.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

wrong on both parts. First the Colts did win, and second if they finish with 2 wins they still get the top pick

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HampsteadRaven View Post
    Why would the Colts even take a chance in losing the #1 overall pick to draft Andrew Luck? The Rams and Vikings both have 2 wins each and I believe if the Colts did happen to win this game and finish out 2-14 St. Louis Rams would win the tie breaker and get the #1 pick and possibly draft Luck or trade the pick. The Colts are taking no chances tomorrow night, Houston will win this game easily. Right now the spread is Houston -6, so if your a gambling man...take Houston, the Colts aren't even gonna chance it by making this a tight game. Like I said, I guarantee a Houston Texans easy victory Thursday night! Your thoughts???
    Its called football these athletes are paid to do a job and the colts put a complete game together two weeks in a row by doing what they are paid to do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    wrong on both parts. First the Colts did win, and second if they finish with 2 wins they still get the top pick
    If they, the Vikes, and the Rams lose out, which 2-14 team gets the top spot?

Plus, the Irsays have JAX on their schedule, and they're playing like garbage.