Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Why would the Colts even take a chance in losing the #1 overall pick to draft Andrew Luck? The Rams and Vikings both have 2 wins each and I believe if the Colts did happen to win this game and finish out 2-14 St. Louis Rams would win the tie breaker and get the #1 pick and possibly draft Luck or trade the pick. The Colts are taking no chances tomorrow night, Houston will win this game easily. Right now the spread is Houston -6, so if your a gambling man...take Houston, the Colts aren't even gonna chance it by making this a tight game. Like I said, I guarantee a Houston Texans easy victory Thursday night! Your thoughts???

Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

I agree the Texans will win as they are superior. And it's as simple as that, you're reading far too much into it

Quote Originally Posted by HampsteadRaven View Post
    Why would the Colts even take a chance in losing the #1 overall pick to draft Andrew Luck?
    I don't buy this at all, what are you expecting to happen?
    The QB will throw errant passes so he'll get cut this off-season, replaced by Luck and no team will ever give him a chance again?
    The marginal Olinemen will not give their effort and get their QB killed? And so they look horrible on film and then they get cut. Same with the linebackers? The defensive backs will be jogging around

Or Jim Caldwell who is facing the sack will just give up
    Coaches and players play to win.
    Last edited by Irish Raven; 12-21-2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: spelling, luck to Luck

My post is not realy aimed at you man :)

Just I've been reading these Suck for Luck posts for months now, something I completely discount

Blog Entries
    Houston has the best Oline in the league and a top rate running back. Their defense isn't too shabby either. Yup, they will win it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Americanmade2012 Guest

I believe the Colts will hang in the game and win it at the end.

I'm still shocked that people actually believe that teams intentionally tank games just so they can pick a guy that is, at best, a 50% shot at NFL success.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I'm still shocked that people actually believe that teams intentionally tank games just so they can pick a guy that is, at best, a 50% shot at NFL success.
    Yeah I don't see a coach or player saying "I know I've got to show what I can do to make this team or another next year... but I am going to let this guy run by me fore a TD so we can draft Luck"

Ain't happening!

Blog Entries

This one is a road game for a team that has already locked up the division and disappointed at home against the Panthers. That sounds like a team that is content. Under those circumstances, anything can happen.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This one is a road game for a team that has already locked up the division and disappointed at home against the Panthers. That sounds like a team that is content. Under those circumstances, anything can happen.
    There is potentially a 1st round bye on the line. I doubt they are content. But they are vulnerable with a 3rd string QB playing on the road against a divisional opponent.

Still, I doubt the Colts will win this.

10. Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

I honestly see the colts winning this one...

I feel it.. No wade phillips that defense looks diffrent, and it looks like the colts finally have a fighting chance with Orlovsky.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

11. Re: I guarantee a Texans victory this Thursday night!

Well, I have to say that I agree with a lot that was said in this thread, but from watching the first 54 seconds it seems like they're playing to lose, I know it's early but Houston kicks off,1st play Colts fumble, Houston walks into the endzone untouched after the second offensive play...I'm sure I'm wrong though, the Colts could be playing to win these last 2 games.

That was an awesome play by Mathis