Blog Entries

LOL-Perry wants to be Tebow not Flacco

Joe definitely hit a nerve with RusH when he said when we beat the Steelers were we on
    national TV? No, we didn't get any attention. Rush
    is a big Squeelers fan after working there in the 70s as a dj so this is payback.

Rush lumped Joe'S name in one of monologs about Perry wanting to be
    Tim Tebow of the Iowa Caucus so Rush mentioned Joe's name for
    equal billing so he won't get his feelings hurt. Um, that's a lot of sarcasm there for a
    certain poster.

Seems like his ramblings about Tebow got national attention saying Tebow
    this and then something and Tebow that and then something and then Joe
    said we don't get respect.

When Joe rambled earlier about being an elite QB I said at the time just shut
    up Joe and play.

After this rambling I repeat Joe, just shut up and play, especially after SD where
    you didn't win. You don't always win especially vs the easy teams. We don't need
    this kind of attention.

Now this. Looks like Im gonna have to kick Rush's arse for this one.

As Otter said to Boon in Animal House, he can't do that to our pledges to which
    Boon replied, only we can do that to our pledges.

Well, nobody can say that about Joe, only we can say that about Joe. Screw you Rush.

Tebow backlash has emerged." This is Mike Florio from his blog, pro football talk at NBC. "'I mean, look at Tim Tebow,' Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco told [a radio station] in Baltimore, via NFL.com. 'I like Tim, but you have a tendency to want to -- I don't want to see Tim do bad -- but look what happens after he wins a football game. If you watched SportsCenter today, it was Tim Tebow then something else, Tim Tebow then something else, and Tim Tebow then something else. When we beat the Steelers, were we on TV? No. I couldn't even find a Baltimore Ravens highlight. I think that's kinda the way it is around Baltimore. We don't always get our respect but you gotta deal with it and go out there every week and just win football games.'

For good laugh See vid of Animal House quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy2fo6E_pI

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...he_iowa_caucus
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-20-2011 at 04:55 AM.

2. Re: LOL-Perry wants to be Tebow not Flacco

Huh....