Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Board Meltdown Reversal

Man oh man the difference 24 hours makes. I'm curious to see if any Steelers message boards are gonna look the way this one did last night. I know this doesn't change how awful the Ravens played last night, but the Steelers had just as much to play for tonight that the Ravens had to play for last night, so it's nice to see that teams like the Steelers can have huge letdowns as well.

Re: Board Meltdown Reversal

everyone feeling better now?

Blog Entries

I'm glad we're back in the driver seat for AFCN, but yesterday was still inexcusable. You can't write that game off, it showed poor mojo for the playoffs.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Whew...

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I'm glad we're back in the driver seat for AFCN, but yesterday was still inexcusable. You can't write that game off, it showed poor mojo for the playoffs.
    Do you buy into the whole "get that crap out now before the playoffs" talk? Personally, I would rather the Ravens have a wake up call late in the regular season when there's still always next week.

yeah, im sorry. this team just looks extremely uninspired when we have everything to play for. this game obviously makes me feel much better but i wouldnt put it past us to lose @ cincinatti in week 17. hell, we cant even win in cincy when they suck let alone when theyre halfway decent

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Do you buy into the whole "get that crap out now before the playoffs" talk? Personally, I would rather the Ravens have a wake up call late in the regular season when there's still always next week.
    fair point. maybe getting our butts handed to us is just what we needed to light a fire under our asses for a playoff run. we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    yeah, im sorry. this team just looks extremely uninspired when we have everything to play for. this game obviously makes me feel much better but i wouldnt put it past us to lose @ cincinatti in week 17. hell, we cant even win in cincy when they suck let alone when theyre halfway decent
    But Suggs guaranteed they will win the last two. But in all seriousness, the Cincy game will have my nerves all twisted in knots. Hopefully Andy Dalton has hit that "rookie wall" by then if he hasn't already.

Bunch of whimps at steelernation temporary locked down there site. Right now you can only get there with an account.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    But Suggs guaranteed they will win the last two. But in all seriousness, the Cincy game will have my nerves all twisted in knots. Hopefully Andy Dalton has hit that "rookie wall" by then if he hasn't already.
    should be a nailbiter again. hopefully we actually have some fire when we come out for that one

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey59 View Post
    Bunch of whimps at steelernation temporary locked down there site. Right now you can only get there with an account.
    I know they are such losers. What are they afraid of?