Look on the brightside Flacco & some fans...

the Ravens got thumped pretty good. So you can pretty much rest assured that the Ravens are going to be all over ESPN & make SportsCenter now! So for anyone that wants to see them covered there wil probably (and unfortunately) get much more than a snippet now.

Blog Entries

Re: Look on the brightside Flacco & some fans...

LOL! Joe gets the media attention he wanted but it sure isn't the respect he thinks he's earned.

Exactly. And I really like Joe, but when the lights are on you have to perform if you want to be mentioned with the upper echelon. Though to be fair, that was a total TEAM implosion. Plenty of blame to go around for sure. It will be funny (and bs) though if the Ravens get more than the usual several seconds that they usually get now that they got thumped. To his point (though I won't delve into the "everyone hates the Ravens" conspiracy theme as some )I have watched espn & hardly heard anything about the Ravens when they throttle a team or do their thing. Well unless of course its one of those that they would. fawn over anyway. It kinda seemed like a lot of we'll give you coverage of games x, y, z, the usual mentions, hindsight, & circle jerks & then oh yeah, the Ravens played today as well heh heh

For all the chirping the Ravens did over the last week or so about not getting media respect, they deserve every bit of bashing they get today.

They made their bed.

Maybe for the rest of the season, they can just "shut up and go play"?

Blog Entries

Fuck him! I want manning

Looks like Flacco's handle bars on his fu manchu steered him in the wrong direction last night. Perhaps ESPN can help him make the right decision to shave that nonsense off, and get back on the right track..