Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,057 to 1,068 of 1099

Re: Week 15 - Ravens vs Bolts

Back to square 1...where do we go from here?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    How messed up will it be if we have to go to Pissburgh in the playoffs after beating them twice?
    We will lose ... and I will have to put up with the crap head P fans in my life rubbing it in ... welcome to the NFL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Back to square 1...where do we go from here?
    Can't draw anything positive from this, so a big bounceback next week against the Browns? Try and go on a 2-game run to warm up for the playoffs
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Taylor getting a couple of reps.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Browns are salivating ....

6. Re: Week 15 - Ravens vs Bolts

Lewis should retire. I blame him for this. Lead, follow, or get out of the way Ray Ray.

What's really funny is that if we finish with the 5th seed and SD wins the west, we could be back here in Round 1. That would be a quick end to the season.

Joe talking to River's:

"I'll never be as good as you."

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I am not saying the offense is blameless but anybody that tries to lay this one soley at the offenses feet, like folks here tend to do, is dead wrong. Our offense were their usual selves tonight. Another possession or two for them and they probably score more.

The defense blew it.
    I don't think anyone is laying this completely on the offense. But I'm not going to say they probably score more either. If they had scored on the possessions they had, then that changes the complexion of the game. Perhaps the TOP is different with doesn't give San Diego as many possessions. We gave them two on interceptions alone that we could have kept from them, and they scored on both.

You can't absolve the offense from this, and you can't absolve Flacco's performance from this. It's a team loss, but players who want to be big time in this league tend to play that way. Joe Flacco did not.

Blog Entries

Rivers: I am sorry man but you won't win with Cam

Flacco: I know.

San Diego - 7 sacks .... the Baltimore elite defense - zero ...

Quote Originally Posted by hokiefan View Post
    Whoa, thats out of line. Ray isn't playing his best, and this might be the end of his career, but hes not a fraud.
    This is crazy.....Ray is the best player I have ever witnessed play and some guy calls him a fraud.....unbelievable.

We need to step back and just say nothing for 24 hrs lest we say something really stupid