Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7879808182 ... LastLast

Re: Week 15 - Ravens vs Bolts

Quote Originally Posted by ctulb View Post
    Comprehensively outplayed, outfought and outcoached on both sides of the ball. One of the most disappointing performances I can remember in a big game
    I can think of a handful of disappointing and embarrassing road losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    They need to fire Cam tomorrow, bench Flacco and spend the next two games as practice/prep for the playoffs. They are not going to win shit if things stay as is.
    Post of the night right here. :grbac: Let's fire everybody and bench everybody on a 10-4 team. Makes sense. Fans in this town are so spoiled by this team it's ridiculous. Next time we have back to back losing seasons we'll probably have home blackouts again with this bandwagon fanbase.

On the bright side Kim Jong Il is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Time to pull Flacco before he gets hurt.
    Or hurts us anymore ... he needs to get over himself ... fu-manchu --- that's it? that's all you got? I love his arm ... but it's the brain you got to worry about ... he forgot what color to throw to ... and the defense? hello ... ???? is there anybody in there? Ball so hard? Might have to throw away my shirt ...Another embarrassment that we will try to explain away with ___ ____ _ fil in the blanks 8 minutes to go ...24 points to tie ... Squeelers are thinking how much easier the run has become ... "
    sigh"

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Bullchit! You know as well as everyone else does that the steelers will win tomorrow night.The Ravens pissed the whole season away by not even having enough heart to show up tonight.
    Niners have as much to play for tomorrow night as Pittsburgh. It will be a battle. But at least the steelers will have a shot to get back in front....that's all I could have asked for.

Blog Entries

I see the Flacco haters are overjoyed.

Ray looks 3 steps slow tonight, should have held him out. It wouldn't have mattered but he could have got healthier
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Have the Chargers had the ball the entire 4th quarter?
    ---

Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I think, though I might be wrong, if Pissburgh loses that'll give us the number two seed since the Texans lost today. Providing we win out.

Buffalo has already beaten the Pats once, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Before this game started would you have thought that the Chargers were going to beat us like we insulted their mothers? Chiefs beating the Packers?

The Pats aren't likely to lose but it is possible.
    Hou now has tiebreaker because they lost to NFC team while we lost to AFC team.

Blog Entries

We just aren't that good of a team. Brady will own us if we see them in playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zing! View Post
    Can't single any player or coach out for this perform. Chargers were trying to stay in the hunt for the playoffs and Dec. is usually when they get hot. Ravens got beat by a team who wanted it more than them imo...
    Not an excuse. This team claims its tired of playing on the road during the playoffs every year. If thats the case you come out and prove it. The Ravens had their fate in their own hand and blew it.

You don't play like this when the whole pie is on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I think the question has to be asked. Is Ray Lewis costing the team on 3rd down in coverage? I'm watching him chase people a lot. And he just had to chase down Tolbert for another 22 yards.
    This game has convinced me. I LOVE Ray Lewis but at this point the defense is better without him. He isn't fast enough for pass coverage and can't run sideline to sideline. I think this is his last season anyway.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller