Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7576777879 ... LastLast

Re: Week 15 - Ravens vs Bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    Well, the Steelers could very well lose to the Niners tomorrow. But I'm tired of the Ravens choking during Big games.
    Yeah.. and then we lose @ Cincy in Week 17 and give it right back again.

Tired of putting any trust in this team. I'll watch them and see where the chips fall but I'm done thinking we are going to the next level, especially with Joe Bollerco.

To add insult to injury my opponent in my fantasy league playoffs has Ryan Mathews

Quote Originally Posted by willden View Post
    Even if they do, the number one and probably number two seed is likely out the window
    And some posting earlier say none of this is Joe's fault. Defense had been terrible but Joe has been worse.

I'm sure Harbs will have an awesome Bo Schembechler story to motivate the team

defense is completely & totally inept

Does anyone remember a more pathetic performance by our defense the last ten years.

I dont want to hear anything about how great our defense is for a long time.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    Agree with Game 1
    We lose to Patriots.
    We will never host a playoff game as long as Flacco is our QB!
    Or as long as Harbaugh is our coach. Cannot get the team up for enough games.

Blog Entries

They need to fire Cam tomorrow, bench Flacco and spend the next two games as practice/prep for the playoffs. They are not going to win shit if things stay as is.

Blog Entries

You know what this game makes Flacco talking about Tebowmania piss me off more. Instead of focusing on what Denver is doing, worry about the fucking Ravens douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Or as long as Harbaugh is our coach. Cannot get the team up for enough games.
    Good point!

Stopped watching. Just not the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    We can still win the division. Pittsburgh may lose tomorrow. But the seeding doesn't help us. Plus look at NE's next games, which are both at home:

Miami
    Buffalo.

Which game is NE losing?
    Even if the pats get #1, ravens would be in good shape to get #2....tiebreaker over Houston and all. Only difference is a potential afcc in new England, where the ravens have won before.

It all comes down to tomorrow night. Between the saints, niners, ravens and steelers, I can't remember the last time one game had so much hanging in the balance. Four cities on the edge of their seat....