Page 1 of 67 123 ... LastLast

GameDay Thread Live from M&T

I'm live in the pressbox for Ravens-Colts. Join me here to discuss the happenings.

Ravens inactives: L.Williams, T.Doss, C.Carr, A.Allen, C.Williams, R.Lewis, B.McKinney

Sergio Kindle is active for once. Look for him on special teams. I'll be curious to see if he gets any PT in obvious passing downs (nickel & dime packages). It's a big if, but IF he could resemble anything close to the player he was at Texas and the player the Ravens thought they were drafting, this pass rush can be devastating heading into January.

Ravens lead the NFL in sacks at home with 27. Over/Under on sack total today? Would 4.5 sound right?

Re: GameDay Thread Live from M&T

I know there's been lots of talk this week about "letting go of the hate" when it comes to the Colts. But man, seeing those uniforms, it's never easy...

I'm biased because I grew up a Baltimore Colts fan, but I always thought they were the best looking unis in the NFL. Followed by the LA Rams blue and yellow.

But that's just me.

RayRay is firing up the boys after warmups!

Question: Are the Ravens playing better D without him these last 3 weeks? I think they're faster in pass D at least. Can always use him vs. the run though.

Ted Marchibroda and his wife are sitting right behind me in pressbox. They look great. Lovely couple.

"Hey Diddle Diddle, Lydell up the middle!"

Blog Entries

Ok cbs just showed steelers leading the division????

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Only because they have 10 wins already. If Ravens win today they remain in 1st obviously.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Only due to the fact that they already played this week.

The defense looks like it is playing better, because the opposing quarterbacks they have faced have not been great. Andy Dalton just went bombs away on them. If they have to face a better quarterback, Ray's absence will be more visible in the result.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

To quote the late Al Davis: "Just win Baby"

Time to serve up some Dolts butt for the afternoon........

BTW, Ray Rice did the Ray Lewis dance when introduced. Quite funny! Even #52 was laughing!

Blog Entries

Ha ha look at rice doing the dance

The folks in M&T look ready for some football........

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Only due to the fact that they already played this week.

The defense looks like it is playing better, because the opposing quarterbacks they have faced have not been great. Andy Dalton just went bombs away on them. If they have to face a better quarterback, Ray's absence will be more visible in the result.
    I'd agree a bit, but I'd say they are much faster at LB covering backs and TEs. Gotta remember there are lots of bad QBs in this league.