Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,045 to 1,056 of 1099

Re: Week 15 - Ravens vs Bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Can't put this on the offense. I mean they certainly didn't help but its hard to score points when your defense is not giving you a chance to get on the field.
    But when you get on the field, you need to also sustain drives, not over and underthrow your receivers, and not throw picks directly into the hands of the defense in the middle of the field. If the Ravens offense matches the Chargers offense blow for blow, then we have a chance to win the game.

We had no chance once they scored 24.

Rubber .. meet road.

How messed up will it be if we have to go to Pissburgh in the playoffs after beating them twice?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    We need MICHAEL FLOYD
    or Andrew Luck.... HA!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

So Harbaugh doesn't call a time out at end of first half when it was obvious SD would score but he calls one now?

Brilliant.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I think he's saying that Pitt won't drop one. And I think he's right. Say what you want about Pitt but when its on the line they show up, unlike a certain team that resides in Baltimore that shall remain nameless.
    Yep, I don't remember when Pitt has been blown out like this. except opening day against us or the 27-0 beating the Ravens gave them a several seasons ago. They usually find a way pull out games. Now they will have the incentive to get a win vs SF.

Please tell me we're not calling our timeouts. Just call it a day.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Espn or nfln needs a one hour special on playoff seeding. Seriously, it would be pretty helpful. Amazing how difficult it is for so many.
    Well multi-way ties are difficult, and in my opinion they aren't logical/fair in all cases.

There is no reason (before today's results), that a 3-way tie of 13-3 Ravens, Texans, and Patriots should have required the Ravens Strength of Victory. I understand you cannot have head-to-head when everyone hasn't played each other; and I understand you can't have common opponents when the 3 teams do not share 4+ opponents; but, if the Ravens beat one of the teams in head-to-head (which is before Strength of Victory in priority), and the Ravens beat the other team in common opponents (which is also before Strength of Victory), then they should logically get the #1 seed (without any use of their Strength of Victory). In no way would that logic be unfair to anyone, and it eliminates the possibilty of an unfair result (the possibilty of the Ravens being 1-0 and in both 2-way tiebreakers against the 2 other teams in the 3-way tie, but somehow not getting the best seeding).

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    How messed up will it be if we have to go to Pissburgh in the playoffs after beating them twice?
    And the beat their ass again :)

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    or Andrew Luck.... HA!
    It's not Joe's fault!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    But when you get on the field, you need to also sustain drives, not over and underthrow your receivers, and not throw picks directly into the hands of the defense in the middle of the field. If the Ravens offense matches the Chargers offense blow for blow, then we have a chance to win the game.

We had no chance once they scored 24.
    I am not saying the offense is blameless but anybody that tries to lay this one soley at the offenses feet, like folks here tend to do, is dead wrong. Our offense were their usual selves tonight. Another possession or two for them and they probably score more.

The defense blew it.

Go 49ers!