Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Tebow's vs Brady's Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    So basically there is only one WC left, but there are still 3 AFCW teams left in that race, unfortunately one of them includes SD.
    Yeah, and I suspect Cincy will still be one on New Year's Day at 1 pm.

Edit: In fact, they will be, 100% for sure, I just checked. In addition, Cincy cannot clinch that WC spot before that game either, even if all WC contenders but them lose next week and they win. They would still need to beat us or have the Jets lose. Which is why we wanted Cincy to win last week vs the Texans. If they had, then they could have clinched that WC spot with a win next week and a Jets loss to the Giants. They would have rested players for sure.
    Last edited by Haloti92; 12-18-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Blog Entries

it's complicated...

AFCS is locked up
    AFCE is locked up now
    AFCN and AFCW up for grabs...

Steelers and Ravens, at worst, are WC. But even if Steelers lose out and Bengals win out, Bengals can't win the division, due to Steelers sweeping them. So one of Steelers Ravens will win division.

Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers all in the mix for AFCW. I can't see more than one AFCW team making the playoffs.

Jets and Bengals battling for final WC spot.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    Tebow just touched his head, so Andre Carter should be healed. I expect him back after halftime.
    LOL!

Tebow showed a lot of class during the time Carter was down through his getting carted off the field.

I'm still scratching my head as to why so many people seem to hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    it's complicated...

AFCS is locked up
    AFCE is locked up now
    AFCN and AFCW up for grabs...

Steelers and Ravens, at worst, are WC. But even if Steelers lose out and Bengals win out, Bengals can't win the division, due to Steelers sweeping them. So one of Steelers Ravens will win division.

Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers all in the mix for AFCW. I can't see more than one AFCW team making the playoffs.

Jets and Bengals battling for final WC spot.
    Well, if Oakland wins @ KC and vs. SD, and the Jets lose to the Giants and Cincy loses to us. Then Oakland gets the 6 seed, I think. And Jets losing to the Giants and Cincy losing to us are both very feasible. Not sure about Oak at KC (after watching KC with Orton and Romeo) or vs. SD in week 17. But it is certainly very possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    LOL!

Tebow showed a lot of class during the time Carter was down through his getting carted off the field.

I'm still scratching my head as to why so many people seem to hate him.
    Who is hating whom? I don't hate Tebow; but that won't stop me from making a joke.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.