Americanmade2012 Guest

Biggest surprise today

Mine is the Packers failure to move the ball much on the Chiefs as of right now....

Blog Entries

Re: Biggest surprise today

Colts or KC. KC/GB makes more sense with loss of Jennings and Orton over Palko.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but if the Chief's had Orton instead of Palko versus the Steelers, things could have been very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but if the Chief's had Orton instead of Palko versus the Steelers, things could have been very different.
    +1
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

KC over GB, by a long shot.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Giants getting rolled by the Skins is pretty surprising, considering they could've taken hold of the NFC East.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    KC over GB, by a long shot.
    And it aint even close.

Blog Entries

Orton isn't a bad QB. I don't know why it wasn't working anymore for him in Denver, but he has a capable arm and he usually makes pretty good decisions. He's no superstar, but he's as good a QB as you need in this league.

I think that game also shows just how it hard it can be to win on the road in the NFL. The Packers are clearly a better team than the Chiefs, but Arrowhead is a loud place for the visiting team, and with a new man under center the Chiefs were playing inspired. On defense they'd been playing better for a while now.

Blog Entries

What a crazy day - Miami beats Buffalo at home; Carolina thumps Houston. Indy gets their first win against TN who was fighting to stay alive; Packers lose to KC; Giants had control of the division and get smoked by the skins at home; Jets needed the win and get thumped by Philly... black Sunday

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What a crazy day - Miami beats Buffalo at home; Carolina thumps Houston. Indy gets their first win against TN who was fighting to stay alive; Packers lose to KC; Giants had control of the division and get smoked by the skins at home; Jets needed the win and get thumped by Philly... black Sunday
    Yup. And HOW everyone lost was also surprising...

GB doesn't score in the first half? Ravens get absolutlely blown out?