Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Can this lineup of 1pm games get any worse?

I'm sure most of the country will be saying the same thing about the Sunday night game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    I'm sure most of the country will be saying the same thing about the Sunday night game.
    I'm pretty sure they won't.

Thumbs down Re: Can this lineup of 1pm games get any worse?

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    There isn't one interesting game.

huh?

Where I live, we are getting Rams 6-3 over our division rival Bengals and Redskins 17-3 over Giants. Two upsets.

What do want: more Tebow? These games are great entertainment!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

huh?

Where I live, we are getting Rams 6-3 over our division rival Bengals and Redskins 17-3 over Giants. Two upsets.

What do want: more Tebow? These games are great entertainment!
    You are missing the point.

We have ZERO rooting interest in any of these games. They mean nothing to us. And you have terrible teams against good ones all over the board.

Luckily the football Gods are helping us out with a few upsets. If not we would be lost until 4pm.

Blog Entries
    I guess it depends on your football interests outside of the Ravens but I think there are some great games on right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Ummm wow.

The Packers left tackle just grabbed a rusher around the neck and put him in a choke hold right in front of Rodgers who was about to get planted no call.

It could not have been more obvious. On 3rd down. And he completed like a 40 yeard on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    You are missing the point.

We have ZERO rooting interest in any of these games. They mean nothing to us. And you have terrible teams against good ones all over the board.

Luckily the football Gods are helping us out with a few upsets. If not we would be lost until 4pm.
    Not entirely true...

One possible clinching scenario for Ravens involves Colts beating Titans. I would've expected that not to happen, but they just got a TD and are now leading again. If they win, we only need Eagles or Lions to win to clinch a playoff berth.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Wow, Colts in position to win

It's been a while......

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Not entirely true...

One possible clinching scenario for Ravens involves Colts beating Titans. I would've expected that not to happen, but they just got a TD and are now leading again. If they win, we only need Eagles or Lions to win to clinch a playoff berth.
    Who gives a shit if the Colts beat the Titans LOL like it matters to us.... who cares about a "clinching scenario" that requires every planet to align and will mean absolutely nothing at the end of the day?

You can do better than that.

This Packers defense SUCKS.

Chiefs are moving the ball up and down the field.

Blog Entries

Are the 4p games much better? You have Tebow vs Brady, and Jets vs Eagles. Outside of that, two snoozers.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Colts INT return for TD...wow, 17-6 over Titans. So much for Suck for Luck