Blog Entries

Saturday Night Football Game Thread: Dallas vs. Tampa Bay

If there is a team that one would be inclined to think that Dallas would smoke in two quarters, it would be the struggling Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, Tampa Bay plays better at home and Dallas seems to find the most unique of ways to lose games.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Saturday Night Football Game Thread: Dallas vs. Tampa Bay

Primetime game, players responding for Morris and Cowboys being the choke artists of the league

Anything can happen, I see a Bucs win against the odds

Looking at the stands I see almost more Cowboys fans then Bucs fans. The stadium is being taken over

Blog Entries
    I am picking Dallas but using a very low number since it wouldn't surprise me to see Tampa win. I know they have lost for two straight months but last week they were embarrassed .... By the Jags. They will play like this is their superbowl. They're playing for their coaches job, which equates to their own jobs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

God these NFL Network games are garbage.

It seems like it is always a game that I could care less about from the NFC.

Blog Entries
    All I want is an entertaining game but week after week these Monday, Thursday games are blowouts. Pitiful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

And that's all folks.

Jeremy Conn called this his stone cold lock of the week game. He said take Tampa +7. LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Jeremy Conn called this his stone cold lock of the week game. He said take Tampa +7. LMAO!!!
    LOL.

He saw "home dog getting a good number take them!!!"

He does that shit all the time instead of analyzing the game and breaking it down. The public was probably all over the Cowboys too, that is another one of his things. Public likes a team, go the other way 100% of the time.

Same with any team traveling to the opposite coast. The home team could be giving up 37 pts and he would still pick them to cover.

Goal-line play fails so Cowboys go no huddle, get set very quickly and Romo sneaks over for a TD

I'd like Cam to consider that and sort it with Flacco. Not something I've seen much at all.

Not since the Broncos last year

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    The Cowboys always look good in the first half. If the Buc's are only 4 touchdowns down in the 4th quarter, they have a good chance of winning. The Cowboys choke big time in the 4th quarter. Rob Ryan will start blitzing on every play and leave their pitiful secondary exposed.

I thought Josh Freeman was the second coming?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    I thought Josh Freeman was the second coming?
    That is what happens when you latch onto a player, having a flashy year, without evaluating the circumstances. Circumstances would detail their ability to feast on the NFC West, last year, and their inability to defeat teams with winning records. This year, their schedule is more difficult. They have two notable division victories, but have struggled on the road. That is usual for a young team.

People need to realize that what guys like Joe Flacco and Mark Sanchez are doing, is not normal. Even Matt Ryan and his bunch are struggling for a playoff spot, after being the NFC's #1 seed last season.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore