Reebok at end of contract

I haven't heard anything about the changeover to Nike, and asked a few local dealers if there'd be dumping of Reebok product after the first of the year.

I have noticed players having Under Armour items so does that mean the local "fashion police" Bruce Laird is out of a job.

Just wondering if there a wealth of Jerseys, sweatshirts etc.

(Perhaps a Ravens Ray Lucas will turn up)

Re: Reebok at end of contract

The offical site is still selling off Boller gear

Ok it's discounted but not by much, they're still looking for forty dollars. A bit much in my opinion

Not sure what the idea behind that is. Why not just slash the price and see what you can get for it
    They've a lot of Gregg jerseys to sell off and they will still be on that site years later the way they are going

The Niners have sold off jerseys for twenty dollars when players have left, why can't the Ravens do that?

I like a good firesale

Re: Reebok at end of contract

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    The offical site is still selling off Boller gear

Ok it's discounted but not by much, they're still looking for forty dollars. A bit much in my opinion

Not sure what the idea behind that is. Why not just slash the price and see what you can get for it
    They've a lot of Gregg jerseys to sell off and they will still be on that site years later the way they are going

The Niners have sold off jerseys for twenty dollars when players have left, why can't the Ravens do that?

I like a good firesale
    In a few years, you will see those Boller jerseys on the evening news, on the back of some kid in a third world country. That is after Reebok finally gives them all ways to some charity. :)