Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Can you help the enemy??

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    told you it was a classic trap game for GB ;)
    Rodgers was off a bit and the Chiefs have a decent pressing secondary!!!!

I need help this week as well now. Only 25 left. Maybe I can offer some reward for the best winning advice!!!!! :D:D

4 Possibles: Ravens over Browns, Pack over Bears, Pats over Dolphins, or Steelers over Rams.....Waiting for your advice Raven Fans!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelGirl View Post
    Rodgers was off a bit and the Chiefs have a decent pressing secondary!!!!

I need help this week as well now. Only 25 left. Maybe I can offer some reward for the best winning advice!!!!! :D:D

4 Possibles: Ravens over Browns, Pack over Bears, Pats over Dolphins, or Steelers over Rams.....Waiting for your advice Raven Fans!!!!
    Ravens are a lock. 0% chance they lose this week after last week's annihilation.

With Batch or Dixon, the Steelers should still win but I would probably choose them last of those 4 options. I would say Ravens, Packers, Pats, Steelers in that order, but the Ravens are a lock.

Blog Entries

Probably safe with any of those but I'd be leery of the Pats against Miami. The other three are locks IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Probably safe with any of those but I'd be leery of the Pats against Miami. The other three are locks IMO
    I think i have to agree with you here. The Dolphins are playing better (much better) than any of the possible upset teams. Browns, Rams, and Bears all have long losing streaks going into this weekend.

Yeah, throw out New England over Miami. Baltimore and Green Bay are probably your best bets. For a flyer, Carolina is going to run through Tampa Bay this weekend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteelGirl View Post
    Indy might just pull one off, thanks!!! ;) ;)
    And so they did!

go with Baltimore or Carolina

Baltimore.

Not only are a the Ravens a virtual lock, but look at this way - if the Browns do somehow pull the upset, you're not going to care nearly as much about losing because the Steelers will probably be back in first place. Win-win, can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Baltimore.

Not only are a the Ravens a virtual lock, but look at this way - if the Browns do somehow pull the upset, you're not going to care nearly as much about losing because the Steelers will probably be back in first place. Win-win, can't go wrong.
    True most of the time but I can think of 14880 reasons why this time might be different!!! HAHAHA