Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 49ers Vs Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    idk how they are in a tailspin cuz of one lose to the cards? Cards are playing spoiler right now they alost beat us. 9ers overlooked them and lost plain and simple. Its happen to the Ravens this year didnt see anyone saying Ravens where in a tailspin when we lost to the seahawks. Just the week befor niners shut out the Rams 26-0. Niners MNF home game against a banged up east coast team. I like their chances. Think they win it
    -Alex Smith is who we thought he was
    -they can't score touchdowns (3 for their last 19 in the redzone)
    -the Oline is getting killed every week
    -Patrick Willis is hurt and probably is out
    - Frank Gore is playing hurt and not right

The 49ers can't score enough to keep pace with the Steelers, it is that simple. Just like when they played us, their offense will not be able to score more than 10 points on a top level defense. Their offense is terrible and don't let the record fool you. If thy played in the AFC they would be fighting for a wildcard spot.

They have far exceeded any expectations this year, and are a year and a couple pieces away from being able to compete with championship caliber teams.

I pray I am wrong, but I have been reading up on them the past week and things are not good right now in San Fran, trust me.

Blog Entries

^52 is right. 9ers defense could get some sacks and stops but their offense has nothing. I see a low scoring win for Pitt

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Here is what San Fran will need to win....

Willis somehow playing
    A +2 turnover advantage
    Frank Gore having a great day and controlling the rock
    Defense setting them up with short fields and the offense converting them into TD's
    Woodley out and the Steelers pass rush completely ineffective
    A couple big plays in the passing game from a QB who doesn't make them.
    Jen hurt and completely off target all game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    you know the Ravens have a game at the same time the night before...

It's 3 hours behind, not ahead
    Your right 530 but there are still some time zone adjustments the body must make based on the sun light and hour

I think Ben's leg is worse than the Steelers are saying. 49ers could pull out an upset, at least that is what I am hoping for.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Blog Entries

Lamar Woodley is going to be key. If he can make it through the entire game, it could make the difference for the Steelers. If he can only play twenty snaps and/or aggravates the hamstring injury, I could see Pittsburgh's defense struggling to force Alex Smith into passing.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

maybe Ted Ginn returns a punt for a TD ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    You guys are talking like the steelers haven't all ready lost 3 games to teams with tuff nose defenses who can run the ball!

Unfortunately I think the 49ers are on an arc like Buffalo has already experienced and have probably run their course of good fortune for the season. The Ravens beat them up pretty badly and I don't think they are at that place yet to beat the elite teams. That being said, the Steelers are traveling across the country with serious personel problems.

It will be tight but if Roethlisberger's fat, limping ass is out there, don't be surprised to see him win one at the end.

Awesome weekend for football watching after a couple rather crappy ones.

I have a suspicion that this one could get ugly for the Steelers.

Blog Entries

Any given Sunday. I am thinking with the defenses, it could go either way. Hell I have seen the Jags, Chiefs, Browns, and Colts test the MIGHTY Steelers.

They will be without Cheapshot Harrison, so it should counter Patrick Willis. I am not giving anything for Ben playing hurt. Till that bitch is in a hospital bed, he still plays. I wonder how many drugs he'll be shot up with to play?

Anyway, the 49ers are built like the Ravens of old, they'll hang and maybe get a close one. Unless Dracula, I mean Ben comes back from the grave one more time.

I think the steelers are going to pull out all the stops to try and win this one.

They already have a playoff birth, but with the division finally attainable for them, Ben will play.

I don't know that it's a great move for their playoff hopes, trotting an injured Ben out there against that defense, but you certainly can't blame them for going for the division title.