Really need advice in Semifinals

I could really use some insight on which match up to play, as I am pretty lucky and have a plethora of Running backs right now. Which 3 would you play this week? The first 3 in bold are the ones I am thinking about starting, but a part of me is saying go with Barber instead of Helus.

Any advice?

Jones-Drew vs Falcons
    Felix Jones vs Bucs
    Roy Helu vs Giants

CJ Spiller vs Dolphins
    Marion Barber vs Seahawks

Re: Really need advice in Semifinals

I'd consider CJ Spiller over Barber and over Helu

He'll doing very well and with the Bills style of play he catches lots of screens and short passes even if he doesn't run the same yardage as Fred Jackson.
    Averaging over ten points a game last two weeks. Tough cross country trip last week against SD but this week play at home for a division game agains the Dolphins. I expect a big day for Spiller

I realy like Felix Jones fantasy wise, great matchup and he'll be getting the carries obviously with Murray out
    Just hope for a repeat of last week for MJD then

Me personally would stick with Helu. This kid has been on a tear, rushing for over 100 yards in his past 3 games. Skins still have a good line that has been intact all year, even though that chi/sea matchup looks good, I feel as if Shanahan stays with the pound game.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedChaos View Post
    Me personally would stick with Helu. This kid has been on a tear, rushing for over 100 yards in his past 3 games. Skins still have a good line that has been intact all year, even though that chi/sea matchup looks good, I feel as if Shanahan stays with the pound game.
    Not anymore they don't ;)

Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams and tight end Fred Davis were formally suspended without pay for four games by the NFL Tuesday after failing multiple drug tests, according to a statement issued by the league Tuesday afternoon.The suspensions begin immediately
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...6RaO_blog.html
    And losing your starting LT is a blow to any team in the league

Ash55: go with CJ Spiller, you know you want to

Well did you pick up CJ Spiller? Had a monster week

Did you make the finals? :)

6. Re: Really need advice in Semifinals

I would personally go for Felix Jones vs bucs because Felix Jones is such a fantasy gem.