Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Something that would be totally awesome...

how about the Morgan State band. they always brought a great show and sent massive energy thru the stadium. and bruce sounded like he still had pretzel in his mouth on the first couple plays of the second half!

Quote Originally Posted by opbilly View Post
    how about the Morgan State band. they always brought a great show and sent massive energy thru the stadium. and bruce sounded like he still had pretzel in his mouth on the first couple plays of the second half!
    Early 1980's; Memorial Stadium; Halftime at a Colts game; I swear I saw the entire Morgan State Band run 100 yards in 10.5 seconds. Twas a thing of beauty. Anyone else remember that?

I love the white stripes, but have you heard them live? It's powerful, but it isn't something for main street TV... It's raw... and noisy.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I love the white stripes, but have you heard them live? It's powerful, but it isn't something for main street TV... It's raw... and noisy.
    Not to mention they're a two piece band, and at best Meg White has garage band quality drum skills.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

How about a monologue by Ed Norton?