Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Going to San Diego? Track where Ravens fans will be here!

Can't make it to the game in SD this time but we've been there before.

If you like beef, this here is the Mac daddy no lie!

http://www.sandiegan.com/rei-do-gado...teak-downtown/

They slice you sizzling cuts of steak, beef kabobs, filet mignon wrapped in bacon, and an assortment of meats in a continuous stream until you flip your little salt n pepper shaker lookin' thing over from green to red lol!
    It is the bomb i assure you.

The link also has a nice walking map and directory for the Gas Lamp district - party central in SD.

I also recommend checking out Old Town. There's a Mexican patio style restaurant there. If you've got a free afternoon, don't miss the San Diego Zoo of course.

http://www.oldtownsandiegoguide.com/...s/december.htm

Both restaurants mentioned offer something a little different from what you're used to, but there are many, many fine and varied culinary offerings in and about the Gaslamp.
    Last edited by Real Fan Dan; 12-14-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd christmas View Post
    Are we really welcome to join the tailgate without a ticket? I have a group of 6 interested. Will certainly bring our own drinks, but do we need to ask for anyone in particular when we arrive? We would love to throw down with some like-minded individuals before game time! Is there an easy way to spot you guys in P2?
    Just let folks know you're with The West Wing, feel free to say Kazy sent you. The P2 Bus lot isn't massive, you'll be able to find us- we'll have a huge group in purple having a better time then the Chargers fans. Dirty Birds buses will be with us in P2 as well making it a giant sea of purple.

DIRTY BIRDS UPDATE

Some have questioned the Dirty Birds promo of 20% off all tabs between Thursday and Sunday (all day each day) because Dirty Birds was requiring a valid Maryland Driver's license. Those without one wanted in too...

SO....

Dirty Birds' owner Leigh sent me this note:

To make this even easier on people, they can either show a Maryland id or mention Ravens 24x7 for the 20% discount.
    Now that's a beautiful thing....props to DB's!!!
    Last edited by TL24x7; 12-15-2011 at 12:43 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: The "Ravens Nation" invades San Diego thread

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Dirty Birds in Pacific Beach the only true Ravens bar in the San Diego area, is offering 20% of your entire tab if you present a valid Maryland drivers license beginning Thursday through Sunday.

That certainly trumps a $6.80 20 ounce beer at some national chain bar willing to sell out their hometown team.

That's not cool for me though. I finally dumped my Maryland license for a California one a few years back. Does nothing for me. Wearing purple and black should be enough.
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

To Rex Thunder:

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    DIRTY BIRDS UPDATE

Some have questioned the Dirty Birds promo of 20% off all tabs between Thursday and Sunday (all day each day) because Dirty Birds was requiring a valid Maryland Driver's license. Those without one wanted in too...

SO....

Dirty Birds' owner Leigh sent me this note:

To make this even easier on people, they can either show a Maryland id or mention Ravens 24x7 for the 20% discount.

Now that's a beautiful thing....props to DB's!!!

Ha. Thanks, just saw that post... a few hours after I posted that response. I will be there! Just gotta decide which jersey to don. The day we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, I wore purple Joe Flacco during the day, black Ray Lewis during the game... same thing??

ps- I was in Vegas for that one...
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Thunder View Post
    Ha. Thanks, just saw that post... a few hours after I posted that response. I will be there! Just gotta decide which jersey to don. The day we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, I wore purple Joe Flacco during the day, black Ray Lewis during the game... same thing??

ps- I was in Vegas for that one...
    I'm thinking instant replay for Rex Thunder!

9. Re: Going to San Diego? Track where Ravens fans will be here!

I heard the latest new about The NFL schedule for 2012 was released Tuesday as a part of a three hour TV special extravaganza on the Mother-ship. Usually by the third week of baseball season, Ravens fans are already dying for something to talk about as the Orioles are 2-15 and mathematically out of playoff contention. Please produce some more attachments at the topic to view detail information.

San Diego Gaslamp Pedicab
    San Diego Hotels Pedicab