Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The Moment of Truth for Jared Gaither

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Norv has his issues, but he's always been a friend to O-linemen – Gaither could be a decent player.
    He got a game ball yesterday.
    Concerning Norv,

https://twitter.com/#!/sdutChargers/...19967246237696

S.D. U-T Chargers
    @sdutChargers S.D. U-T Chargers
    Norv just spent 5 min. praising Jared Gaither. Norv couldn't love Gaither more if Gaither convinced Dean Spanos to not change head coaches.

How will he deal with Haloti and Suggs ?
    I 'm going to bet he allows a sack or two this week.
    Oh, do the Chargers need help at wide receiver since Texas just released Mason ?
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    You have a great imagination.
    Thank you. So I take it you like and miss Jared Gaither. Sucks for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bengtc View Post
    Playing LT hasn't allowed a sack or any real pressure. I've watched both chargers games. They played the jags and bills though
    I saw a holding penalty when he was beat to the inside against the Jags. Didn't watch the whole game. He did look to be playing well though..

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Thank you. So I take it you like and miss Jared Gaither. Sucks for you!
    Youre just mis-informed.

Gaither was a top 5 LT in the league until his BACK INJURY.

Hes apparently healthy now.. this is why informed and non knee-jerk fans wanted to keep him.

He is a good player when motivated.

He is motivated as this may be his last shot.

Don't understand why people think we are going to be running circles around him. He is a quality LT when he is playing.

I wish KC wasn't dumb enough to cut him and SD wasn't lucky enough to basically get him for nothing before we played them. Their previous LT after McNeil was the real joke and he was the guy Suggs would have ran circles around.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He is a good player when motivated.

He is motivated as this may be his last shot.

Don't understand why people think we are going to be running circles around him. He is a quality LT when he is playing.

I wish KC wasn't dumb enough to cut him and SD wasn't lucky enough to basically get him for nothing before we played them. Their previous LT after McNeil was the real joke and he was the guy Suggs would have ran circles around.
    Marcus McNeil has been on IR for some time. His replacement was an UDFA that had a lot of trouble against the Raiders and some other teams.

Gaither will play relatively well on Sunday but I look for the Ravens to make enough plays to slow Rivers and the Chargers offense.

The Ravens offense should be able to put up enough points to win by 6 in a game in the 20's for both teams.

If Gaither is playing that well it's really crazy that the Chiefs cut him mid-season and let someone in their division grab him! Starting caliber LT's don't exactly grow on trees. He had a false-start in the Steelers game when he came in cold and so they cut him? What a dumb-a$$ organization.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    If Gaither is playing that well it's really crazy that the Chiefs cut him mid-season and let someone in their division grab him! Starting caliber LT's don't exactly grow on trees. He had a false-start in the Steelers game when he came in cold and so they cut him? What a dumb-a$$ organization.
    Chiefs are a dysfunctional mess.

That's really all that's to it.

Gaither has issues. Period. We let him go, and we aren't a dysfunctional mess. Effort is way more important than talent in the NFL, and in almost all aspects of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Gaither has issues. Period. We let him go, and we aren't a dysfunctional mess. Effort is way more important than talent in the NFL, and in almost all aspects of life.
    Of course he has issues. Nobody said he didn't. Doesn't change the fact that the Chiefs are a dysfunctional mess.

Doesn't mean the man can't play when he'd motivated...and he's obviously motivated right now and playing well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Doesn't mean the man can't play when he'd motivated...and he's obviously motivated right now and playing well.
    Wouldn't you be motivated if your 2012 $alary was at stake? I'd like to see Gaither play well when there was nothing at stake but his individual pride... Bc