McCoy should have stayed out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

No way they should have let him back in.

Re: McCoy should have stayed out.

He looks like he doesn't even know where he is in that photo.

Although seeing as he was in Pittsburgh at the time he probably wasn't too upset!
    Last edited by Ravenblue; 12-10-2011 at 07:55 PM.

From what I could see, they didn't test him for a concussion on the sidelines. They looked at his (left) hand."
    That's a good point. Usually when a player has a possible concussion, you see trainers on the sideline looking at their eyes, asking them questions, etc. Didn't see any of that - granted no camera was focused on the sideline the entire time he was out, but it was so brief that I doubt much (if any) of a test was done.

IF the Browns woulda had smart coaching they would have won that game, Steelers are playing alot of close ones lately to some piss poor teams too

Blog Entries
    They had a couple other plays go out with concussion symptoms and not return. Who knows what was said on the sidelines but hindsight is 20/20

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

"I talked to Colt this morning and he said, 'Dad, I don't know what happened, but I know I lost the game. I know I let the team down. What happened?' "

Colt hadn't done much up to that point in the game anyway. he took a viscous hit to the head and just laid there not moving. Why not leave Wallace in there and make sure?