Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Two quarterbacks who hurt their teams by staying in

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is but I couldn't believe they put Ben back in last night. With that defense the Brown weren't going anywhere and all Pitt had to do was hand the ball off and get outta there.

I'm sure they know more than us but just seemed like an unnecessary risk.

With Colt, they're going through a process and have to take their lumps to see if he's going to improve. So far there's not a lot of reason to believe he's the guy
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Colt McCoy doesn't show any promise at all. He has a very weak arm and doesn't scramble well. He looks like a back up QB for a bad team to me. The Browns need to look for someone taller with a more powerful arm. That and about 8 -10 more playmakers on offense and defense. They are not a good team, just a couple of decent players mixed in with a bunch of below average players. JMO

I think they put Ben back in because they are thinking he won't be able to play next week. By beating the Browns, they have a chance of clinching a playoff spot this week if other things fall their way. It is clear that the offense stepped it up when Ben came back. I think it was the right decision.

The Steelers put Ben back in, because the score was only 7-3 and the momentum was shifting to Cleveland's side. If Pittsburgh loses one game, they would essentially lose their chance at a first round bye, because it is highly unlikely that the Ravens would lose two of their last four. Especially, with the way they are starting to run the football and the run defenses that await them.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    The Steelers put Ben back in, because the score was only 7-3 and the momentum was shifting to Cleveland's side. If Pittsburgh loses one game, they would essentially lose their chance at a first round bye, because it is highly unlikely that the Ravens would lose two of their last four. Especially, with the way they are starting to run the football and the run defenses that await them.
    And he obviously wasn't injured anywhere near the way he was acting. He went back in because he was fine. The team doctor probably told him to stop crying after the x-ray. Even after he went back in, he continued to milk it.