Page 1 of 42 123 ... LastLast

TNF - Browns vs Steelers

May as well get a thread going, I'll be watching TNF and I'm sure a few here will too.
    NFL Network put on a good production and I like Mike Mayock a lot

Steelers have the blueprint, nothing complicated, just run all over them

But upsets can happen and tonight we can be Browns fans.
    Can Greg Little ever stop dropping the ball?? Has a future in the league but frustrating to watch

Bookies don't see an upset anyway and are giving Cleveland +14

Blog Entries

Re: TNF - Browns vs Steelers

The Ring of Eternal Power, will be watching this game. Whenever Cleveland and Pittsburgh get together, anything is possible. However, and I would not blame a Steelers fan for rolling their eyes at this, but I have a feeling that the referees will take away any chance Cleveland has of winning this one.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Can Greg Little ever stop dropping the ball??
    He's leading the NFL in receptions for a rookie.

I'm interested to see if Pitt take the same approach as the Ravens in run, run run, or will they jump on them early and try to get a big lead. I'd go with the latter to take them out of their gameplan but who knows...

I think the Browns have about a .01% chance of winning this game and that's being generous. Mostly going to watch for observation of Pitt.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Any Given Thursday!

Ok, so far today can't go any better....almost. My wife's annoying obnoxious abusive ex just got himself arrested for a felony and won't be bothering us anytime soon. All our xmas plans have been solidified as of today. My boss left early & is not even here tomorrow. Arrangement for my band's road trip just got finalized without issues and the next DS9 disc showed up from Netflix in record time. Maybe the Brown's can catch lightening in a bottle and make this day perfect!

Blog Entries

Do you think they will see a pitch-out to Mendenhal tried?
    (or is it too soon after Cam exposed it)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He's leading the NFL in receptions for a rookie.

I'm interested to see if Pitt take the same approach as the Ravens in run, run run, or will they jump on them early and try to get a big lead. I'd go with the latter to take them out of their gameplan but who knows...

I think the Browns have about a .01% chance of winning this game and that's being generous. Mostly going to watch for observation of Pitt.
    He has dropped a lot of passes RavensWinTitle.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

From what I saw everybody on that team drops the ball when its thrown to them.

I almost feel sorry for McCoy... Almost

I have very little hope in the Browns pulling the upset in Pittsburgh on a short week. The only thing I'd hang my hat on is that the Browns pass defense is much better than their run defense. The Steelers have not been an efficient run team this year -- even when they have a lead they still are passing the ball all over the place. Maybe Jabaal Sheard can reak some havoc, maybe Haden can get a pick or 2 and maybe Cribbs returns a kick for a TD. As for when the Browns have the ball, ummm, double reverse to Cribbs?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He must be targeted a lot because he's caught a lot of passes too. Watch McCoy focus on the pass rush rather than keeping his eyes downfield... ugly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He must be targeted a lot because he's caught a lot of passes too. Watch McCoy focus on the pass rush rather than keeping his eyes downfield... ugly.
    He has been targeted a lot, because there are not many targets to choose from. He almost cost them the Bengals game, by himself, except for the late interception by McCoy. If Little had caught the five or six passes he dropped earlier, however, it might not have even come to that.

Blog Entries
    They just said little dropped four the game before ravens

The Steelers inability to score touchdowns in the redzone gives every team a chance to beat them. They were finally able to convert last week against Cincy, and it was a rout. If they go back to struggling tonight and are settling for 3's, anything can happen.

After watching the debacle against Cleveland on Thursday night a couple years ago, I'm a little anxious. Just glad the game is in Pittsburgh, and that the Ravens did a nice job of roughing Cleveland up 4 days ago.