Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: YO GREG- Is Tebowing an attack on Christianity

LOL - Sorry bout that Dade. I wasn't even thinking about you. Haven't seen you

in so long. I didn't know Sirdowski was a Christian so I struck out again as usual.

I just don't think it's Blasphemy. Tebow is bringing more attention
    to Jesus than anyone in the country right now and is getting ripped for it but he
    takes the heat.

Great post and again, my apologies, man.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-12-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Re: YO GREG- Is Tebowing an attack on Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I couldn't be happier for Tim Tebow. After watching the Jets game I realized the favor he has in his corner. I was
    a bit skeptical about his outspoken Christianity initially, because to often people like that get exposed as phony, but Tim is a different story.

God loves to use the underdog to make himself known(Abraham, David, Paul to name a few). God will make the impossible possible to prove the knowledge of the world secondary to his word.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God has chosen what is low and despised in the world, things that are not to reduce to nothing the things that are, so that no person might boast before God.

Psalms 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: your mercy, O LORD, endures forever: forsake not the works of your own hands.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.