Blog Entries

In all my years of watching the NFL...

I have never seen a team ice their own kicker.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: In all my years of watching the NFL...

that cou've been our coach by the way....

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

However, since it was not our coach............

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

and icing his own kicker wasn't the worst of his clock managment mishaps at the end of the game.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and icing his own kicker wasn't the worst of his clock managment mishaps at the end of the game.
    This. They burned something like 25 seconds between getting into FG range and spiking the ball. They had two or three TOs. Why wouldn't you take one right there, leaving plenty of time on the clock, and giving yourself a couple more plays to make it an easier FG? Then, even if Garrett ices Bailey from, say, 40 yards, there's still a decent chance he makes it again.

Blog Entries

So, I suppose that mistake was just the ICING ON THE CAKE!! Get it?! Get it?! Aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It's always fun when the Cowboys lose but it is 10x as much fun seeing Jason Garrett fail. He could've coached a premier football team with one of the best owners/front offices but instead he wanted to be involved in a premier entertainment product. And now he gets to deal with a meddling owner, bandwagon fans and all of the national attention and scrutiny. To which I say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From the other thread:

"It’s amazing Garrett didn’t have a better answer with 24 hours to think about it. Explain why it was a mistake in retrospect. Or explain the thought process behind the decision not to run a few plays."

Or at least come up with a good lie.

In all honesty if I was the Cowboys kicker I would have walked over to the sideline and kicked Garrett right in the nuts.