Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: AFC Seeding???

Anybody else want to see a showdown between the steelers and Ravens in the playoffs? It would only fit perfect to shut them out three times this year :)

2. Re: AFC Seeding???

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually, Ravens are second now. They won in conference today, the Texans out of conference.
    I've checked this in two places and it has both HOU and NE with 7-2 in conference and BAL 6-2. So that puts BAL as the 3 seed, albeit only in the meaningless "if the season ended today" sense.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I thought we were 1 win behind Texans (and Pats) in conference before today, with the same losses. My bad if not. But in that case they should have been the 1 seed before today, not the Pats. Otherwise the Pats would be in first now as they won in conference and the Texans did not.

Really too confusing at this point, but fact is unless the Texans keep winning with us and the Pats there will not be a three way tie and we win head to head with the Pats.

why would they assume we win out? of course you go by how it is today. The standings are today not 4 weeks from now. No worries, keep winning and these other teams will lose, always happens and alot of times it's when you least expect it. I still expect us to lose to Cin and finish with the 2nd seed behind NE.

Blog Entries

When it's all said and done who really gives a shit what the playoff picture looks like today, what really matters is after week 17.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBrawla View Post
    would be awesome to have the Steelers need to win in New England to get to us. I dont want to play them again.
    Why not?

Steelers @ Ravens in late January for a trip to the big dance?

I'll take that over a game with that metrosexual Tom Brady any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    This is pretty cool.. and up to date. We currently have "house odds" on the #1 seed.
    Wins @ Cinci and SD are not a given. I'm optimistic, but cautious about our chances of winning out. No easy task.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    When it's all said and done who really gives a shit what the playoff picture looks like today, what really matters is after week 17.
    LOL.. I guess when you think about it that's all that matters

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Alright?

What's your deal?
    We sweeped the Steelers. The Pat's lost to the steelers. I think that's a big component in us being seeded higher. That and the fact that we clearly own them in the playoffs... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Why not?

Steelers @ Ravens in late January for a trip to the big dance?

I'll take that over a game with that metrosexual Tom Brady any day of the week.
    I would love to have Brady @ home in the AFC Title Game. Everyone will be all over Brady's D and we prove them wrong.

Blog Entries

I am more worried about the division at this point. We can't afford any slips. We need Pitt to drop one more to give us some breathing room before we can start talking about a home playoff game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cealex1223 View Post
    Wins @ Cinci and SD are not a given. I'm optimistic, but cautious about our chances of winning out. No easy task.
    I am not fearful of the Chargers. Their OLine is a sieve, they have Gaither and Tony Moll for cryin' out loud. Their D gives up an average of 23 PPG, while the Ravens give 16. Our defense is playing lights out, while I feel our offense is still getting better. Just look at our revived running game (Chargers are 25th vs. the run). No push-over in San Diego, but a very winnable game for our guys... Bc