Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Re: Tebowmania

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    If the Ravens win the division, they will not likely see the Broncos in the playoffs. If Denver wins the division, it will likely get them the fourth seed, with Pittsburgh in the fifth.
    A deep, dark, and very sick part of me wants the Ravens to blow the division and head to Denver for wild-card weekend so I can see this stupid Tebow saga come to a Suggs and Ngata-fueled end. Then again, if we lost to Denver I would probably drive to the castle and light myself on fire.

Well. Actually... how about they can be #4 and face #5 Pittsburgh instead. It might be fun for the Steelers to lose in the playoffs to a QB who can't throw the ball, as they already should have done to Mssrs. Palko and McCoy and possibly will to Mr. Smith.

After that, the Broncs can head back to Baltimore for a ten-year reunion of Shannon Sharpe's weird tip-return TD.

Re: Tebowmania

You can't script these games any better. Surreal.

All Chicago needed to do was to not go out of bounds. What do they do - go out of bounds and give Tebow enough time to catch up

I believe.

He puts God first something you don't see often on tv. Tebow wins and after Barber went out of bounds I said it's written. The kid wins , the power of belief. Scary good!
    When Ray goes to Canton, I'm going too.

I like this kid. You cant help but like him. He seems like a good kid. Everyone knows that he isnt winning football games on his great QB skills. But he is helping his TEAM win with heart and effort. They all see that. And that makes every player on that team play the same way. When that happens, you are gonna win some ball games.

The broncos are winning so good for them. I think that Tebows running ability and size is something that defenses have serious trouble with late in games.

That being said, it must be nice to get the ball within 49 yards of the end zone and be considered a success. Matt Prater will not be hitting 59 yard field goals in Baltimore, New England or Pittsburgh in the middle of January.

NFL Network is the TRT Network tonight. Giants won as exciting a game and it's all about Tebow.
    ---

Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present

Tebow is the greatest QB of all time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

The title of this thread could well be declaring love for Denvers D. If I was on that D I'd be wondering what you have to do to get any respect :(

Blog Entries

Tebow has his whole team believing that they can win every game no matter what the circumstances. Earlier this season before Tebow was starting I heard Champ Bailey gushing over Tebow. Never heard an older veteran star player that exicited about a young QB on a bad team. Tebow has an almost magical way of getting players to buy in. The Broncos have become very fun to watch in the 2nd half of games.

Blog Entries

I've got Tebow fever. Wonder if Brady has it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!