Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Tebowmania

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

I hope the Ravens don't play the Broncos in the playoffs. I hate to root against Tim Tebow.

Blog Entries

If I had ANY editing capabilities the possibilities with making this song about Tebow are endless!

Don't they know it's Tebow Time. TeeeeeBooo OOOO oooo ooohohooo Teeeboooow

A) I get tired of hearing how he did it for his lord and savior tbh.
    2) The more he has to actually be a quarterback the worse his stats and rating are. Last night 40 throws 1 td 1 int rating 68.3. People laugh at Flacco having a low completion % but at least it is above 50% and not 48.5%
    Z) Chicago did more to lose that game than Tebow did to win it. If Cutler played no way the Bears lose that game.

Re: Things Wrong With The World: Tim Tebow on verge of Pro Bowl

Thinking about it, Brady and Ben will probably be 1-2.
    Rivers is having a down year
    Hasselbeck hurt
    Shaub hurt
    Fitzpatrick and Dalton are fading a bit.
    Sanchez has been inconsistent
    Cassel hurt
    Jason Campell hurt, Carson Palmer average.
    Tebow is legitimately playing better than Colt McCoy, Matt Moore, Gabbert and Curtis Painter/Dan Orlovsky
    Joe Flacco will be unavailable because he will be preparing for a game the next week.

So let Tebow play in the probowl. It is a meaningless game where Demarcus Ware and Patrick Willis can compete over who can hit him the hardest.

Blog Entries

Denver's defense continued to play, because they believed that they could win. I've seen that defense crumble in years' past.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I've got Tebow fever. Wonder if Brady has it
    It is great for the game. No cookie cutter dink and dump QB this time. I wish him well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    It is great for the game. No cookie cutter dink and dump QB this time. I wish him well.
    when Barber ran out of bounds we all howlled - uh oh,... here it comes...
    then when he fumbled we just knew it was gonna happen.

it's a team effort but he has them believing and overachieving and it is fun to watch

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    when Barber ran out of bounds we all howlled - uh oh,... here it comes...
    then when he fumbled we just knew it was gonna happen.

it's a team effort but he has them believing and overachieving and it is fun to watch
    I laughed at how ridiculous this season has been for them. 2:30 to go down by 10, I said no way... and then... Tebow time.

Blog Entries

Re: Tebow Thread (Merged)

Not knocking the kid but he didn't kick a 59 yarder and then turn around and kick a 51 yarder to win it. Just saying. He also didn't push Barber out of bounds and then make him fumble it, just saying again. He brings inspiration no doubt, but come on the guy isn't winning games on pure playing ability.

Blog Entries

Tim Tebow should grow a Hulk Hogan type stash and say 'brother' three times in every sentence.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'm enjoying the Tebow magic as much as the next person, but ESPN has really gotten out of control. It's all Tebow all the time. :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Not knocking the kid but he didn't kick a 59 yarder and then turn around and kick a 51 yarder to win it. Just saying. He also didn't push Barber out of bounds and then make him fumble it, just saying again. He brings inspiration no doubt, but come on the guy isn't winning games on pure playing ability.
    Last time I checked he led the team down the field (with his arm, gasp!) to a distance where the kicker felt comfortable. He didn't take a knee three downs and then have the kicker come out. Did you even see the drives or just replay?