Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Things Wrong With The World: Tim Tebow on verge of Pro Bowl

I am starting to believe in Tebow. Whatever that means. I would say Tebow is a Pro Bowl alternate at this point. No way he gets in over Brady, Ben or Flacco.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I don't care if he goes to the Pro Bowl. I thought I saw somewhere that Michael Oher was doing well among RTs.

Who cares? It's name recognition.

If he wins, fine, if he doesn't, fine. The story of the Broncos is their defense, of course, and not a quarterback whose career record for passing yards is now 202. But I don't care if he goes to the Pro Bowl.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    If he wins, fine, if he doesn't, fine. The story of the Broncos is their defense, of course, and not a quarterback whose career record for passing yards is now 202. But I don't care if he goes to the Pro Bowl.
    In case you have been missing pretty much every highlight tape, its like having a Mike Alstott that can throw for 200.

Blog Entries

Denver's defense is playing better, because the offense is running the ball more effectively. They are actually getting more rest.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    In case you have been missing pretty much every highlight tape, its like having a Mike Alstott that can throw for 200.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Denver's defense is playing better, because the offense is running the ball more effectively. They are actually getting more rest.
    Whatever. My point was, who cares if he's getting votes for the Pro Bowl; he has a lot of name recognition so I'd expect it.

He'll be fine, or he won't be fine. The last second comebacks will be a good story to tell for years to come.

I suppose I am not ecstatic and therefore I am a "hater."
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Tebowmania

In OT

Broncos 13
    Bears 10

Bears lead 10-0 with 2:10 to go

9. Re: Tebowmania

Wow..

Just watched that game, cant believe what i just saw.... Its automatic now.

Love me some Tebow. All heart.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Re: Tebowmania

The way Tebow made Barber run out of bounds was classic Tebow.
    He called in a favor from the man upstairs, and next thing Barber knew he was running out of bounds and fumbling uncontrollably. ;)

I was getting ready to make a post about the Bears writing the book on how to stop Tebow. That was with about 4 mins left in that game.

I sit here stunned with the rest of the nation. Lesson learned, never think that Denver doesn't have a chance to win if they are within a couple scores inside of 5 minutes left in a game. That was nuts.

geting sick of this. if we see them on the playoffs i really want to see suggs being suggs on his ass.