Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Things Wrong With The World: Tim Tebow on verge of Pro Bowl

I love me some tebow, and i'm gonna keep rooting for him for as long as he plays.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Re: Things Wrong With The World: Tim Tebow on verge of Pro Bowl

i like tebow but there is no way he should make the pro bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I love me some tebow, and i'm gonna keep rooting for him for as long as he plays.
    He did pretty well today when Minnesota designed a defense to force him to throw. Efficient and nearly flawless. Stunning, really. His QB rating was over 148, I believe.

Blog Entries

Today's game between the Broncos and Vikings was exciting, so I found. That, I must confess.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tebow mania. I'm going to tebow naked tonight before I rub one out.

Blog Entries

the D and punt return won this game but TT will get the credit and he certainly deserves a lot of it. it's a slippery slope though that his teammates get no notice

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    the D and punt return won this game but TT will get the credit and he certainly deserves a lot of it. it's a slippery slope though that his teammates get no notice
    The D was having problems with the Vikings all day. Tebow certainly helped in the win and it was a team effort. He's always the first guy to say that after every game. It's the media and haters that make it into the Tebow show. All he does is win though!

I see nothing special about Tebow. He barely throws the ball averaging less than 20 throws per game. His completion average is less than 50%. The only thing he seems to do well is run the ball.

He has run the ball 82 times and so has Ricky Williams and Pierre Thomas and Tebow has more yards than either one of them and a better average yardage wise.

Of course Denver is excited by him, they only won 4 games last season and he has somehow energized the team. Everyone knows his accuracy is for shit and his best option is to run the ball. Once he runs into some teams with a good all around defense then whats he going to do?

As much as I don't see Tebow's style succeeding long term, he might actually even deserve the third pro bowl spot if he keeps this up. Nobody ever said the QB pro bowl spot had to be occupied by someone who was putting up good numbers necessarily just someone who was playing well. And he's leading his team to improbable wins, albeit in a way that isn't typical for qbs (through the spread). And his numbers are ugly but not awful - low completion percentage and yards, but his TD-int ratio is 10-1 I believe, which isn't bad at all for 7 games played. Who else in the AFC really deserves it over him besides Brady and Ben (and maybe Dalton)?

I wouldn't want Tim Tebow on my football team. All he does is win football games.

SO let's see, Tebow gets to play and takes his team to the Division lead but he should not go to the pro bowl because he didn't do it the way the fantasy football crowd likes it?

Ridiculous. The man is a player.

Blog Entries

He should not go to the Pro-Bowl over Joe Flacco. I would make Tebow a first alternate. As for Sunday's game, other than a really bad decision by Ponder at the end of an otherwise well played game on his part, The Broncos defense could not stop the Vikings. Actually, the guy who got the interception was getting picked on all day. This was about McGahee, Tebow and Thomas.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore