found this on a Brown forum http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/ind...howtopic=20952
they accuse us of stealing their team, we might as well steal some of their trivia

Here is your Browns/Baltimore trivia. I have put in a few old Baltimore Colts items, so it is not all Ravens.
I have also avoided anything to do with the guy that once owned both teams.
As Johnny Cash sang in the Streets of Laredo "don't say his name and his name will die with him", or something like that.

1. What is the head to head regular season record between the Browns and the Ravens?

2. Five players who have made the Pro Bowl as a member of the Ravens also played for the Browns. Name the 5 players.

3. The Browns and Ravens have never met in the playoffs, but there are 2 teams the Ravens have met 3 times in postseason. Name the two teams.

4. What are the names of the Ravens mascots?

5. One of the Ravens color radio announcers is a former Baltimore Colt who was born and raised in Northeast Ohio and played college football in Ohio. Who?

6. Baltimore has never had a football franchise which they didn't essentially "steal" from elsewhere. Name the prior franchise identities with which each of these Baltimore football teams had some tenuous connection with:
A. Original AAFC Baltimore Colts
B. Second Baltimore Colts franchise
C. Baltimore Ravens

7. What was the score of the very first Browns/Ravens game?

8. Since 1996 which team has won the most AFC North/Central division titles: the Ravens, the Bengals, the Titans, or the Jaguars?

9. What was the Browns vs. Baltimore Colts head to head postseason record?

10. What year did the Baltimore (not Indy) Colts last defeat the Cleveland Browns?

11. The Browns current Director of Player Personell has the same name as a former Head coach of the Baltimore Colts. What is that name?

12. Who were the first two draft selections of the Baltimore Ravens franchise?

I think answer to #3 is 'Titans and Steelers' by the way