Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Road Trips next season? San Fran, Buffalo?

Hey guys,

Just wondering who's road tripping for away games this upcoming season.

I have a friend of mine at Brown who's interning with the 9ers and who got me good seats for that game, so I will be heading out to California for that game.

Also, a friend of mine at Cox (the cable company) is a Bills fan, so he and I might hit up the Ravens @ Bills game too.

Anyone hit up any of those games? Or any others?

Re: Road Trips next season? San Fran, Buffalo?

I know alot of people on this board and others along with many other Ravens fans will be going to Buffalo. Me included.

Short, cheap flight and game tickets are easily accessible.

Mista T was organizing a group to go. Might wanna PM him to see what the deal is on that.

PP

We'll be going to Buffalo, SD, SF, and Seattle. Flying Southwest, it's uncanny how we see the exact same crew at the airport each time.
    Last edited by Filmstudy; 06-17-2007 at 05:45 PM.

I'd love to be able to go to Buffalo and laugh in their faces for giving us Willis.

Fifty of us are going to San Fran. We got a tailgate and lower end zone package from the 49ers. According to their brochure the tailgate includes pre-game appearances by 49er alumni and Gold Rush Cheerleaders.
    Our hotel has views of the Bay and sits right on the BART (train) line.
    5 miles from the airport, 3 miles from Monster Park (Candlestick) and 11 miles from Pier 37 in downtown SF. Most folks are going Friday so we can get a full day of sightseeing in on Saturday before donning our gear and puttin' on the warpaint on Sunday. Look for the R-A-V-E-N-S cheers in the EZ. We will definitely represent. It's gonna be a blast! :ww:

going to S.F. bought tickets on Ebay for $50 a piece.

Wink Re: Road Trips next season? San Fran, Buffalo?

Quote Originally Posted by Miz89 View Post
    I'd love to be able to go to Buffalo and laugh in their faces for giving us Willis.
    It's only a half day drive or a 45 minute flight. :grbac:

btw: The Bills didn't give us McGahee. I recall the FO surrendering precious draft picks to acquire him.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    btw: The Bills didn't give us McGahee. I recall the FO surrendering precious draft picks to acquire him.
    You're too much T.

PP

Yes, we gave up draft picks. Precious ones? I dont know about that. A 3rd this year wouldn't have netted us a back to replace Jamal. Nor was a 7th this year.

Or a 3rd next year.

Yeah they didn't give him to us, but they practically did. Look what other teams got for comparable players. A lot more.

Wink Re: Road Trips next season? San Fran, Buffalo?

Hey Dave/Dan/Filmstudy etc.:

If interested, let's hook up for tailgating outside Candlestick/Monster Park. I'm not 100%, but probable for this game. I bought a huge, lightweight banner for easy recognition in the tailgate lots.

btw: I am getting so tired of the O's woes, Bowie Baysox, and Ravens games reruns, that I'm even counting down the days until the 1st "road trip" to Landover.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Most definitely gotta connect for some games Mr. T

My goal is to make it to about 1/2 of the game this year, home or away. So I'll be traveling from RI back to Baltimore and various locations a lot, I defintely would be down to tailgate with you guys.

I'm definitely coming down for Patriots @ M & T. My girlfriend is a pats fan and I think I'll make that her 1st professional live game.

Hey guys and gals,

If you don't already have a travel hook up or you don't feel like dealing with coordinating the trip, try one of our great new sponsors RAVENSTRIPS.COM...they guarantee everything but the score!
    Last edited by TL24x7; 06-18-2007 at 02:39 PM.